Some people believe that there should be fixed punishments for each type of crime Others however argue that the circumstances of an individual crime and the motivation for committing it should always be taken into account when deciding on the punishment D

Some people believe that there should be fixed punishments for each type of crime. Others, however, argue that the circumstances of an individual crime, and the motivation for committing it, should always be taken into account when deciding on the punishment. Discuss both these views and give your own opinion.

It is not easy as law enforcement, to fix punishment for each type of crime. While there are many arguments that mention the circumstances of an individual crime should be considered before giving punishment, I would argue that it is better to decide punishment which suit type of crime.

The views of some people about how to fix punishment is attractive for several reasons. If people input point of humanism to deciding on the punishment, people found that a wrongdoing probably commit criminal because supported by chance and condition at the time. In some case, actually the doer never has th...

Sentence: The law should consider what the retribution for the doer, with deliberate the chronology.
Description: The tag an adjective is not usually followed by the
Suggestion: Refer to deliberate and the

Sentence: As a result, condition of criminals will only prediction which give freedom for them.
Description: The fragment will only prediction is rare

Sentence: For instance, who has power and authority will trickly their punishment with alibi individual criminal condition.
Description: A noun, singular, common is not usually followed by an adjective
Suggestion: Refer to alibi and individual