Some people believe that there should be fixed punishments for each type of crime. Others, however, argue that the circumstances of an individual crime, and the motivation for committing it, should always be taken into account when deciding on the punishm

Some people believe that there should be fixed punishments for each type of crime. Others, however, argue that the circumstances of an individual crime, and the motivation for committing it, should always be taken into account when deciding on the punishment. Discuss both these views and give your own opinion.

It is true that many crimes happen in the world and some people argue that punishments are given by law officer to sinner have to be taken into account when deciding on the penalty. While there are some good reasons why this is the case, I personally believe that give fix punishment for each type of crime is the best solution to reduce criminality.

Many delinquencies occur are caused by some purposes and it have may reasons when offenders are asked by police to give information about their commit. This condition makes some society thinking that deciding reckoning must be considered by individual crime condition. According to their opinion, there are some reasons why they support those statement. Sometimes, the sinner makes an illegal behaviour because of unconcious condition, for example perhaps the people have trouble with they soul and brain, so they seem crazy people. Besides, they commit something because of pressure from other people. Probably they are good persons, but injury time finally makes them to do wrong activity.

On the other hand, I think rules of law have to created in order to keep the society and country from dangerous condition, include deciding fix punishment for each type of crime. There are many kinds of fix sentences which can be applied in a country, such as longer prison, capital punishment, and forfeit. Those penalties are enforced in order government, police, and other law officers can take decision fastly and they can reduce a number of sinners who spread in every region. Every misconduct can divide based on variety of mistakes, so every wrongdoing get punishment each others.

For the reasons mentioned above, it seems to me that fix reckonings are better than if government determine of punishment based on circumtances of an individual crime and the motivation for committing it.

Sentence: Many delinquencies occur are caused by some purposes and it have may reasons when offenders are asked by police to give information about their commit.
Description: The fragment delinquencies occur are is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace occur with verb, past participle

Sentence: Sometimes, the sinner makes an illegal behaviour because of unconcious condition, for example perhaps the people have trouble with they soul and brain, so they seem crazy people.
Description: A preposition is not usually followed by a pronoun, personal, nominative, not 3rd person singular
Suggestion: Refer to with and they

Sentence: On the other hand, I think rules of law have to created in order to keep the society and country from dangerous condition, include deciding fix punishment for each type of crime.
Description: The token to is not usually followed by a verb, past participle
Suggestion: Refer to to and created

Sentence: Every misconduct can divide based on variety of mistakes, so every wrongdoing get punishment each others.
Description: A determiner/pronoun, singular is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to each and others

Sentence: For the reasons mentioned above, it seems to me that fix reckonings are better than if government determine of punishment based on circumtances of an individual crime and the motivation for committing it.
Description: The fragment government determine of is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace determine with verb, past participle