Some people believe that there should be fixed punishments for each type of crime. Others, however, argue that the circumstances of an individual crime, and the motivation for committing it, should always be taken into account when deciding on the punishm

Some people believe that there should be fixed punishments for each type of crime. Others, however, argue that the circumstances of an individual crime, and the motivation for committing it, should always be taken into account when deciding on the punishment.
Discuss both these views and give your opinion.

To date, the amount of crimes has risen significantly and it brings about a lot of arguable enigmas. Whether there should be certain penalties for each kind of criminality or it should be taken into account on which situation the individual commits a crime has triggered a spirited debate since years. There are a number of strong arguments in favor of both sides and I will discuss some of them below.

First of all, some who support fixed punishments must be used in law system consider that there should be certain manners, and murders have to be judged according these kinds of manners. Moreover, in this wise, people can be aware of punishments more easily. In other words, they suggest establishing standards in the punishment system.
However, others, including me think that each crime has its own realities, and each crime has a different subject. Therefore, each subject who commits crime has a motivation which is not generally the same. Some do it for money, in contrary, others commit crime through carelessness. A significant proportion of crimes are committed under affect cases. To my mind, while judging process all these sorts of things should be taken into account.

Furthermore, to my mind, one of the most important issues is the individual’s psychological situation when he or she commits a crime. To make my point crystal clear, sometimes the crimes are generally due to the psychological problems. In my opinion, it is not fair to judge these ones as the killers who commit crimes deliberately.

To sum it up, I am convinced that fixed punishments are not the right way in the whole law system. Of course, it is very important to determine manners, however, as I mentioned above the circumstances of an individual crime, including the motivation for committing it should be taken into account when these criminalists are judged.

Sentence: A significant proportion of crimes are committed under affect cases.
Description: The word affect is not usually used as a noun, singular, common
Suggestion: Refer to affect , did you mean effect

Sentence: To make my point crystal clear, sometimes the crimes are generally due to the psychological problems.
Description: The fragment crystal clear , is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace clear with adverb