Some people believe that unpaid community service should be a compulsory part of high school programmes for example working for a charity improving the neighbourhood or teaching sports to younger children To what extent do you agree or disagree

Some people believe that unpaid community service should be a compulsory part of high school programmes (for example working for a charity, improving the neighbourhood or teaching sports to younger children.

To what extent do you agree or disagree?

The term 'community service' generally means service donated to provide benefits to individuals and groups of a community. In some countries, high-school students are required to participate in set hours of unpaid community service as a part of school programmes and many say it should become a mandatory requirement in all high-schools across the world. I support this thought because it brings about numerous benefits to both students and members of this society.

Realistically, students are too busy focusing on academical school curriculums and do not have time to increase awareness of the ...

Sentence: If a such scheme can improve and enhance the community as a whole, there is no reason to not implement it.
Description: The token to is not usually followed by a negator
Suggestion: Refer to to and not

Sentence: From a such experience, students can realise that their knowledge and skills, usually overshadowed by academically strong students can be used to help some people in the community.
Error: realise Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: Students can recognise their values by using skills to provide services and individuals and organisations can receive support at no cost.
Error: recognise Suggestion: No alternate word