Some people believe that unpaid community service should be a compulsory part of high school programmes (for example working for a charity, improving the neighborhood or teaching sports to younger children). To what extent do you agree or disagree?

Yet some people put forward the view that high school students should take apart in unpaid community service as a compulsory part of high school programme. To my point of thinking it is a good idea because the skill they would learn might help them in the future.

The first thing that needs to be said is that by doing voluntary work students can learn how to work in a team, communicating and cooperating with other people. Furthermore, they will learn how to manage their time wisely and improve their organizational skills. Another good thing about giving students compulsory work is the opportunity to work and, moreover, become closer to younger generation, because high school students are the teachers and examples to small children.

Unfortunately, nowadays there is no student clubs or any other activities for them. For this reason teenagers go home and sit in front of TV, surf in the internet and play video games. However, the main part here is to prevent them from doing nothing. Moreover, community service might reduce the crime level among teenagers. If students have activities to do the will not think about silly but dangerous ideas.

From these arguments one could conclude that this is a very good and useful idea. So I whole-heartedly hope that this kind of programme will be soon put into action for high school students all over the world.

Sentence: If students have activities to do the will not think about silly but dangerous ideas.
Description: The word will is not usually used as a noun, singular, common
Suggestion: Refer to the will

Minimum 250 words wanted.