Some people believe that unpaid community services should be a compulsory part of high school programmes (for example working for charity, improving the neighbourhood or teaching sport to younger children).To what extent do you agree or disagree?

Some people believe that unpaid community services should be a compulsory part of high school programmes (for example working for charity, improving the neighbourhood or teaching sport to younger children).
To what extent do you agree or disagree?

At present a matter of considerable controversy is the issue of whether high school students should necesserily be participated in unpaid community services or this idea appear to be unacceptable. Although some may argue that, this approach have some downsides, it is widely agreed if this policy has to be accepted ubiquitously, it will have a positive effect on pupils. This will be proven by analyzing several factors in the following essay.

One of the most signicant arguments in favour of this policy is that extra community activities such as working for a charity and improving the neighbourhood, will introduce to students the construction of work system and a difficulty of earning money. Hopefully, it will improve their managing skills, not only in terms of money, but also, with regard to time managing. In addition to what I have identified before, social skills as well will be enhanced.

Furthermore, another substantial positive benefit, is that experience that will be gained, while accomplishing those services, will have positive impact on their employability.Moreover, some services may encourage sport activities. For instance, teaching sports to younger children.

To conclude, taking these points into consideration, I am inclined to believe that the best course of action would be to support unpaid community services obligatorily involvement by high school students for present and future generations

or this idea appear to be unacceptable.
or this idea appears to be unacceptable.

this approach have some downsides,
this approach has some downsides,

Sentence: At present a matter of considerable controversy is the issue of whether high school students should necesserily be participated in unpaid community services or this idea appear to be unacceptable.
Error: necesserily Suggestion: necessarily

Sentence: One of the most signicant arguments in favour of this policy is that extra community activities such as working for a charity and improving the neighbourhood, will introduce to students the construction of work system and a difficulty of earning money.
Error: signicant Suggestion: ?

Minimum 250 words wanted.