Some People Believe That Visitor to Other Countries Should Follow Local Customs and Behaviour. Others Disagree and Think That the Host Country Should Welcome Cultural Differences. Discuss Both These Views and Give Your Own Opinion.

Some People Believe That Visitor to Other Countries Should Follow Local Customs and Behaviour. Others Disagree and Think That the Host Country Should Welcome Cultural Differences.
Discuss Both These Views and Give Your Own Opinion.

Nowadays, a great deal of tourists or visitors pay a visit to different countries. Some people think that these tourists should pay attention countries where they visit traditions and people’s manner. One the other hand, other people believe that visitors should do anything in among other countries people and the host countries people should accept tourists’ behavior. The issue is a controversial one, but in my opinion a closer examination reveals that governments should not let anybody who is a tourist or visitor affect their local customs and people’s manner for several reasons. I will explain my position providing examples to support my point of view.

In fact, there are a plenty of valuable traditions in countries and these customs come from previous generations. In modern life it is very difficult to protect them, because there are a lot of causes to influence countries customs. It is clear that tourists impact countries where they go customs and people behavior. In my opinion, it is not be accepted and visitors should give heed countries traditions. It is the best way that tourist’ companies should arrange training before tour.

It is not surprise that tourists help to increase countries economy for staying local hotels, eating local meals, buying a great many gifts and so on. As this reason, most of the countries people do not prohibit some tourists’ manner. Also, by dint of tourism, countries take a chance to introduce themselves in the best aspect. Otherwise, it is clear that different countries have various traditions and behavior and in my perspective, every country people should try to keep their precious things such as local customs, people’s manner etc.

In summary, while there are arguments to be made for both sides, it is better to preserve each people traditions, because all the reasons mentioned above.

these tourists should pay attention countries where they visit traditions and people’s manner.
these tourists should pay attention to traditions and people’s manner of the countries where they visit

Sentence: One the other hand, other people believe that visitors should do anything in among other countries people and the host countries people should accept tourists' behavior.
Description: A noun, plural, common is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to countries and people

governments should not let anybody who is a tourist or visitor affect their local customs
governments should not let anybody who is a tourist or visitor affects their local customs

it is better to preserve each people traditions, because all the reasons mentioned above.
Description: A determiner/pronoun, singular is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to each and people