Some people believe that visitors to other countries should follow local customs and behavior. Others disagree and think that the host country should welcome cultural differences. Discuss both these views and give your own opinion.

In advanced world people’s standard of living modify day by day. As comparison to the past, today, one prefers to travel to different countries and become familiar by other cultures, society and living manner. It appears that visitors who enter to foreign country face strange people and various positions similar to traditional and local behaviors. It is better that aware of travelers is improved about host country before the journey. Due to following argument, I adhere the fact that welcoming cultural diversities has beneficial effects on tourism attraction progress.

As my First argument and former, respecting to cultural differences can cause rise tourism attraction in host country. Individuals accustomed to follow habitudes as usual. One is trained by some specific manners and customs in each country. So such group prefer to journey to countries where selection and beliefs of visitors is expected by government. Every one especially tourists like to regard highly by strange people. If there is suitable condition for welcoming visitors, it is hope that makes guests who enter to country as tourist, more satisfied and pleased.

As my second reason, tourism attraction advancement is expected to be a perfect source of finance for country. It is reported that visitors entrance to some countries cause to flow enormous amounts of finance through the cities and countries annually. So such income is expected to progress different fields of country similar to product food industry and set up new and modern restaurants, café and hotel. Additionally, growth gradually is observed in handicrafts. Because, most of travelers willing to provide some souvenir for their relatives and companions. For reaching to such aim, tourists tend to provide handicrafts of host country as gift.

Overall, recognizing cultural differences are more exciting. So government is proposed to make available conditions to introduces vary customs and traditional of the world to citizens. Moreover, by improvement of tourism, government is suggested to encourage native and local one to product handicrafts. As a result, it is hope that following such strategies by some statesman increase economic of county statistically.

standard of living modify day by day.
Description: A verb, present participle or gerund is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to living and modify

Sentence: So such group prefer to journey to countries where selection and beliefs of visitors is expected by government.
Description: The fragment group prefer to is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace prefer with verb, past participle

Sentence: It is reported that visitors entrance to some countries cause to flow enormous amounts of finance through the cities and countries annually.
Suggestion: Refer to visitors and entrance

Sentence: So government is proposed to make available conditions to introduces vary customs and traditional of the world to citizens.
Description: The token to is not usually followed by a verb, present tense, 3rd person singular
Suggestion: Refer to to and introduces

Sentence: As a result, it is hope that following such strategies by some statesman increase economic of county statistically.
Description: A noun, singular, common is not usually followed by an adjective
Suggestion: Refer to increase and economic

Read a good grammar book. Maybe this one: http://www.testbig.com/question/grammar