Some people believe that visitors to other countries should follow local customs and behavior. Others disagree and think that the host country should welcome cultural differences.Discuss both these views and give your own opinion.

Nowadays, people from around the world become more excited in visiting different types of place. This also benefits some countries that have unique and exotic destinations like Indonesia. There are some opinions that are raised in seeing this phenomenon. Some say that the local people should allow foreign influence to be welcomed, but the other say that tourist is the one who should adapt to local tradition.

Those who believe that local people should welcome foreign traditions think that the adaption to foreign traditions can make the place better and more comfortable for the tourist. One of the examples is toilet type. In the east, most toilets are not maintained to be always dry. Meanwhile, people from the west think that wet toilet is dirty. In this case, local people should provide them toilets that meet west tourist's standard to make them feel comfortable.

On the other hand, people who think that local tradition should be kept original feel that this uniqueness makes the place special and attractive. Tourist from the west travel across half of the world to experience east people tradition, eat local culinary dishes, and enjoy local attraction because they can't find it anywhere near them. Not only that, the tradition of local people is also in harmony with nature, for example like the height of building in Bali. In this island, the local believe that the building should not be higher than coconut tree. Based on that, they transformed the tradition that they follow into local government policy.

Overall, I think tourist is the one who should adapt to local tradition and only some essential gaps that should be followed by local people. If the difference is not essential, then local tradition should be kept. Bali Island won't be attractive if sky scrapper building is built there. It's the uniqueness that tourist wants to experience, so it's better to stay authentic and original.