Some people believe that visitors to other countries should follow local customs and behaviors. Others disagree and think that the host country should welcome cultural difference. Discuss both these views and give your own opinion.

In this era, many people spend their holiday by traveling. They prefer to travel to other countries. Moreover, some people think visitor should follow local customs and behaviors but some others believe that host country should welcome dissimilar culture.

Some people think that tourist should understand about local country customs in order to respect local societies. Similarly, foreigner should learn about culture of destination country because they have unfamiliar culture especially in manner of life. For instance, some tourists who visit tourism place such as Bali, and they want to see some objects they should get permission from local people in charge who keeps it.

On the other hand, other people give opinion that local community should try to figure out new people who come to their place. The visitors might not know about their customs and behaviors. Moreover, host country should guide foreigner through some information to avoid misunderstanding. For illustrate, several tourism spots usually put direction or important rules before people enter to that place.

In my point of view, some tourists should realize or understand local tradition. It becomes essential for foreigner due to appreciate local habits as manifest of humanity value, and local people should grasp toward stranger people who come around their place.

To conclude, some people think that some tourists should obey with local cultural rules because it is important for traveler who wants to go to particular country, they might be easy to access some interesting places which have cultural differences. Nevertheless, host country figure out toward abroad visitor who come to their place because foreigner might give some benefits to increase local income from tourism aspect.

Need to polish sentences.