Some people believes that teenagers should be required to do unpaid community work in their free time. This can benefit teenagers and the community as well. Do you agree or disagree?

The most striking advantage is blessed by social work is to develop virtues and a fabilious activity to spend leisure time   that is lucrative thing for teenagers. It argues that teenagers should be required to do unpaid community work in their free time or not.

To begin with, there are several factors which support my view point, that it grows the skill of teenagers like teamwork, co-operation and even if they interact with diverse people,they also learn about the aspects of the life and develop their virtues which helps to make them successful in their life. They are definately achieving their goals easily by doing social works.

Social work also install the spirit of emulation among students and boost their confidence, learning how to face situation in the society. It is not only tells us about the sense of achievement of goal but also for our culture, lifestyle, fashion, tradition and the behaviour of the people. Social work spreading it's roots especially among teenagers, for example during a survey they noticed that teenagers would be more attractive to do social work regarding with their study. 

By contrast it is vice versa that doing social work is too hard for the school going teenagers whose life is very busy due to their competitive studies also. Sometimes they can drawn into some illegal crimes by which they are being attached to those statements which seems to be wrong in our society. Nowadays teenagers wants to spend their leisure time on other recreational activities like playing games on mobiles,use internet such as chatting on facebook,twitter,wechat,listining music and watch movies instead of doing social work. 

All in all, I believes that, if the students are accurately guided by the teachers and parents, then it is no fact in doing social work and they does not thinks about all those illegal ideas and care ought to be exercised to avoid any untoward consequences.

Sentence: Sometimes they can drawn into some illegal crimes by which they are being attached to those statements which seems to be wrong in our society.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a verb, past participle
Suggestion: Refer to can and drawn

Sentence: All in all, I believes that, if the students are accurately guided by the teachers and parents, then it is no fact in doing social work and they does not thinks about all those illegal ideas and care ought to be exercised to avoid any untoward consequences.
Description: A pronoun, personal, nominative, not 3rd person singular is not usually followed by a verb, present tense, 3rd person singular
Suggestion: Refer to I and believes

Nowadays teenagers wants to spend their
Suggestion: Nowadays teenagers want to spend their

Sentence: The most striking advantage is blessed by social work is to develop virtues and a fabilious activity to spend leisure time that is lucrative thing for teenagers.
Error: fabilious Suggestion: fabulous

Sentence: They are definately achieving their goals easily by doing social works.
Error: definately Suggestion: definitely