some people feel that certain worker like nurse a doctor and teacher are undervalued and should be paid more especial when other people like film actor or company bosses are paid more huge sum of money that are out of proprotion to the importance of that

some people feel that certain worker like nurse a,doctor and teacher are undervalued and should be paid more especial when other people like film actor or company bosses are paid more huge sum of money that are out of proprotion to the importance of that do

We are leading into advance developed and contemporary era updated life style is needed time to time teacher ,doctor and nurse play vital role in our society so government should paid huge amount of money some people prefer film star and company bosses Here, i would like to discuss about both sides that all character

To set in, there are numerous points to support my view Fist sand foremost, teachers are much necessary to make student strong thus education widen a person mental horizon which is mandatory to live good life Moreover teacher provide moral education as well as knowledge about every aspect of life which fruitful for student therefore, students are foundation of our nation and teacher enable student to achieve towering success in there life so government should paid more to teacher

further emphasizing on my points of view doctor and nurse also play earthshaking role as well as they have prestigious reputation in our society the doctor has quality to give new life to injured and who suffer with critical disease by giving better treatment including healthy tips, medicine,surgery,and instructions which improve lucrative for preserve the life of patient Furthermore,nurse also helps doctor while surgery she is care giver and she gives care to victim which is helpful to recovery from disease condition consequently government should paid more to doctor and nurse

On the contrary,film star and company bosses have own significant some people address that film actor offer amusement to million number of people In addition, company bosses have contribution to run company which provide technical resource to people for instance that company bosses make many electronic devices such as mobile phone computer,luxury which give more comfortable life to people

In a nutshell after doing a great deal of thought and deliberations with my self all characters are equality important of our society therefore they serve the people in direct or indirect way

Avg. Sentence Length: 53.667 21.0 (don't forget punctuation marks)

Don't put a space before punctuation marks.
Put a space after punctuation marks. E-rater is sensitive.