You are hereSome people feel that entertainers are paid too much money.Do you agree or disagree?Which other type of job should be highly paid?

Some people feel that entertainers are paid too much money.Do you agree or disagree?Which other type of job should be highly paid?

sankalp_bhambri's picture

By sankalp_bhambri - Posted on 14 June 2013

Some people feel that entertainers are paid too much money.

Do you agree or disagree?

Which other type of job should be highly paid?

In recent times, rise of media, internet has led to greater popularity of celebrities among vast majority of populations. Children also know names their names, although they might not know names of great leader of their country. There is some debate about exaggerated salary received by famous stars in comparison to other professional is not sensible. I agree with this contention.

With regard to entertainers, they are regarded as professionals and, hence, deserve to be paid handsomely. As their work is cherished by number of people, so it is considered that they need to maintain high standard of living, should be paid well. Moreover, people treat stars as God in some places, for instance, Sachin Tendulkar, famous cricket star in India, has number of temples build by his well wishers. Because of their start status, Superstars earn millions of dollars by doing adverts for various companies.

In comparison, there are many professionals in fields like medicine, teaching, law , paid lot less than popular stars, even though their contribution are equally important for development of society. So, it can be discouraging for youngsters to take consider these fields for prospective career, as a result nations would have less skillful workers and more entertainers. Furthermore, curing life threatening diseases like cancer, tuberculosis could be impossible if we do not have qualified doctors. Similarly, who would teach school children if we lack adequate teachers. These fields required continuous preparation and, for example, doctors study for 8-10 years before they can get certificate to practice medical profession. So, it is important for society to acknowledge their hard work.

All in all, I agree with view that celebrities are overpaid. if we want other professionals like doctors, lawyers, teachers to feel respected for their hard work and encourage youngsters to take these fields as future careers, they should be paid in equal terms.

Barron's IELTS Practice Book 2010 Academic Practice Test6. The graphs below show unemployment rates and average earnning according to level of education. asylzhan
the chart below gives information on the global sale of hybrid vehicles between 2006 and 2009. cut muftia keumala
IELTS essay: Training is far more important than providing broad-based education. To what do you agree or disagree with this statement.? drsaminayasmin
The table below show information about travelling to work in one US city. Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant. Fadlanmuzakki
Very few schoolchildren learn about the value of money and how to look after it,yet this is a critical life skill that should be taught as part of the school curriculum.Do you agree or disagree?Discuss both these views and give your own opinion.Give reaso robertzacaria
To what extent will migration from the developing world to the developed world become a social and political issue in the 21st century? umang sharma 123
Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Some people think that polygamy would make women happiness. Use specific reasons and examples to support youranswer syahid prabowo
You should spend about 40 minutes on this task. Write about the following topic: You should spend 40 minutes on this topic. In schools, most courses finish with a final exam to assess a students ability. However, some people do not do well in exams. There ashimielts2
The illustration below shows the process of tying a bow tie.Write a report explaining to a university lecturer how to tie his bow tie. fikri
Boys' and girls cultural and leisure activities shirin

Write complaint letter to the airline manager regarding the behavior of one of staff members on your flight. In your letter- Give full details of your flight.- Say what the problem with the staff member was.- What would you like the manager to do regardin marzieh IELTS
Argumentative Essay: Advantages and Disadvantages of Using the Internet alfitrah8.5 IELTS
You should spend about 40 minutes on this task.Write about the following topic:Most developed countries spend a large proportion of their health budgets on expensive medical technology and procedures. This money should be spent instead on health education drjowelynt sticky icon IELTS Writing Task II
Every year several languages die out. Some people think that this is not important because life will be easier if there are fewer languages in the world.To what extent do you agree or disagree with this opinion? muhammadrezkihr IELTS Writing Task II
Discuss the advantages and disadvantages of having a car. marzieh IELTS
It is generally believed that some people are born with certain talents, for instance for sport or music, and others are not. However, It is sometimes claimed that any child can be taught to become a good sports person or musician.Discuss both these views ridaakzar IELTS
In recent years, people watch more movies from overseas? What are the reasons for this? Should the government give financial support to local cinema to produce local films? Mubariz IELTS
Some say that it would be better if the majority of employees worked from home instead of travelling to a workplace every day.Do you think the advantages of working from home outweigh the disadvantages? fialka IELTS
Whoever controls the media also controls opinions and attitudes of the people and there is little can be done to rectify this. SammyG IELTS
When a country develops its technology, the traditional skills and ways of life die out. It is pointless to try and keep them alive. To what extent do you agree or disagree with this opinion. Mita Puspasari IELTS

Nowadays companies and other organisations are requiring their employees to wear a uniform. Think about jobs where uniform is important. What are the advantages and disadvantages of wearing a uniform? Justin sticky icon IELTS Writing Task II
Topic: Some people believe that visitors to other countries should follow local customs and behavior. Other disagree and think that the host country should welcome cultural differences.Discuss both views and give your own opinion.( Sample_answer_salmon) lambda sticky icon IELTS Writing Task II
In most countries multinational companies and their products are becoming more and more important.This trend is seriously damaging our quality of life. eddysuaib IELTS Writing Task II
Do the dangers derived from the use of chemicals in food production and preservation outweigh the advantages? Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own experience or knowladge. drjowelynt IELTS Writing Task II
Many people believe that the main aim for university education is to help graduates to find better job, while some people believe that university education has wider benefit individual and society. discuss both views and give your opinion. Hao sticky icon IELTS Writing Task II
Some people believe that there should be fixed punishments for each type of crime. Others, however, argue that the circumstances of an individual crime, and the motivation for committing it, should always be taken into account when deciding on the punishm lrana32 IELTS Writing Task II
Increasing the price of petrol is the best way to solve growing traffic and pollution problems. To what extent do you agree or disagree? What other measures do you think might be effective? divyaece0903@gm... IELTS Writing Task II
The graph below shows the changes in food consumption by Chinese people between 1985 and 2010.Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant. drjowelynt sticky icon IELTS Writing Task I
The graphs below show the numbers of male and female workers in 1975 and 1995 in several employment sectors of the republic of Freedonia.Write a report for a university teacher describing the information shown. agienugroho91 IELTS Writing Task I
General Training Task 1Your assignment was due last week. Write a letter to your teacher saying that you did not complete it on time. In your letter saywhat the subject waswhy you didn't complete itwhen will you complete it. Buweni sticky icon IELTS Writing Task I

Some suggest that young people should take a job for a few years between school and university.Discuss what the advantages and disadvantages might be for people who do this.Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own knowl HoneyUK sticky icon IELTS Writing Task II
Some people think that professional athletes make good role models for young people, while others believe they don’t.Discuss both these points of views and give your own opinion.Write at least 250 words. eddysuaib sticky icon IELTS Writing Task II
Some people think secondary students should study international news as a school subject, but others suggest that it is a waste of students' valuable school time. Discuss both and give your opinion. Hao sticky icon IELTS Writing Task II
The two maps below show an island, before and after construction of some tourist facilities.Summarise the information by selectiong and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant. drjowelynt sticky icon IELTS Writing Task I
A company is recruiting some workers. Write a letter for application. Srinivas IELTS Writing Task I

Sentence: Children also know names their names, although they might not know names of great leader of their country.
Description: A noun, plural, common is not usually followed by a determiner, possessive
Suggestion: Refer to names and their

Sentence: There is some debate about exaggerated salary received by famous stars in comparison to other professional is not sensible.
Suggestion: There are some debates about exaggerated salary received by famous stars in comparison to other professional which is not sensible.

Sentence: In comparison, there are many professionals in fields like medicine, teaching, law , paid lot less than popular stars, even though their contribution are equally important for development of society.
Description: The fragment though their contribution is not usually followed by are
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace are with is

Still have some grammatical errors.