You are hereSome people feel that entertainers are paid too much money.Do you agree or disagree?Which other type of job should be highly paid?
Some people feel that entertainers are paid too much money.Do you agree or disagree?Which other type of job should be highly paid?
Some people feel that entertainers are paid too much money.
Do you agree or disagree?
Which other type of job should be highly paid?
In recent times, rise of media, internet has led to greater popularity of celebrities among vast majority of populations. Children also know names their names, although they might not know names of great leader of their country. There is some debate about exaggerated salary received by famous stars in comparison to other professional is not sensible. I agree with this contention.
With regard to entertainers, they are regarded as professionals and, hence, deserve to be paid handsomely. As their work is cherished by number of people, so it is considered that they need to maintain high standard of living, should be paid well. Moreover, people treat stars as God in some places, for instance, Sachin Tendulkar, famous cricket star in India, has number of temples build by his well wishers. Because of their start status, Superstars earn millions of dollars by doing adverts for various companies.
In comparison, there are many professionals in fields like medicine, teaching, law , paid lot less than popular stars, even though their contribution are equally important for development of society. So, it can be discouraging for youngsters to take consider these fields for prospective career, as a result nations would have less skillful workers and more entertainers. Furthermore, curing life threatening diseases like cancer, tuberculosis could be impossible if we do not have qualified doctors. Similarly, who would teach school children if we lack adequate teachers. These fields required continuous preparation and, for example, doctors study for 8-10 years before they can get certificate to practice medical profession. So, it is important for society to acknowledge their hard work.
All in all, I agree with view that celebrities are overpaid. if we want other professionals like doctors, lawyers, teachers to feel respected for their hard work and encourage youngsters to take these fields as future careers, they should be paid in equal terms.
- Some experts believe that it is better for children to begin learning a foreign language at primary school rather that secondary school.Do the advantages of this outweigh the disadvantages?
- Some People Think That Universities Should Provide Graduates with the Knowledge and Skills Needed in the Workplace. Others Think That the True Function of a University Should Be to Give Access to Knowledge for Its Own
- As most people spend a major part of their adult life at work, job satisfaction is an important element of individual wellbeing.What factors contribute to job satisfaction?How realistic is the expectation of job satisfaction for all workers?
- Some people believe that there should be fixed punishment for each type of crime. Others, however, argue that circumstance of an individual crime, and the motivation for committing it, should always be taken into account when deciding on the punishment. D
- Today, the high sales of popular consumer goods reflect the power of advertisements and not the needs of society in which they are sold.To what extent do you agree or disagree?
- Some people prefer to living in a house, while others feel that there are more disadvantages to living in an apartments.Are there more advantages than disadvantages of living in a house as compared with living in a apartment?
- Some people feel that entertainers are paid too much money.Do you agree or disagree?Which other type of job should be highly paid?
- Some people think that the teenage years are the happiest times of most people's lives others think that adult life brings more happiness,in spite of greater responsibilities.Discuss both these views and give your opinion
- Today more people are travelling than ever beforeWhy is this the case?What are benefits of travelling for the travelers?
- In some countries the average weight of people is increasing and their levels of health are decreasing.what do you think are the causes of these problems and what measures could be taken to solve them?