Some people feel that entertainers (e.g. – Film stars, pop musicians and sport stars) are paid too much money. Do you agree or disagree?Which other type of jobs should be highly paid.

Some people feel that entertainers (e.g. – Film stars, pop musicians and sport stars) are paid too much money.
Do you agree or disagree?
Which other type of jobs should be highly paid.

Today’s era is an era of science, latest technology and modern infrastructure. Of course, the development is taking place at an exorbitant pace but it is also evident that the place that creativity and talent holds cannot be overlooked as they are moving hand in hand with the development. This development in the field of creativity gives one the opportunity to showcase one’s talent and become an entertainer.

However, many people think that such entertainers are overpaid. But before jumping to such a conclusion they forget one basic fact that not all entertainers are overtly paid but onl...

Sentence: It would be unreasonable if they don't earn what they deserve to support their lavish lifestyle because such a lifestyle is the outcome of their shear hard work, consistency, talent and perseverance.
Description: A noun, singular, common is not usually followed by an adjective
Suggestion: Refer to shear and hard

Sentence: The numbers are even low in the field of music, it give us a clear evidence that only a few well deserving entertainers can earn such a handsome amount during their life span.
Description: The fragment it give us is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace give with verb, past tense