Some people prefer to live in a house while others feel that there are more prons to living in an apartment Are there more advantages than disadvantages of living in a house compared with living in an apartment

Some people prefer to live in a house, while others feel that there are more prons to living in an apartment. Are there more advantages than disadvantages of living in a house compared with living in an apartment?

Todays world is a materialistic world. There are mainly two types of accomodation available in almost all the cities like houses and apartments. In that, some people like to live in a house, while others choose to live in an apartments. I think living in an flats and houses have brought so many advantages as well as disadvantages to the people.

To begin with, nowadays most of the people are busy with theit work, they are going out daily for job or study. In this case, an apartment provides a more comfortable and safe way of living. If a person who living in a flat, he or she is not much w...

Sentence: If a person who living in a flat, he or she is not much worried about their cleaning work.
Description: A WH-pronoun, nominative is not usually followed by a verb, present participle or gerund
Suggestion: Refer to who and living

Sentence: There are mainly two types of accomodation available in almost all the cities like houses and apartments.
Error: accomodation Suggestion: accommodation

Sentence: To begin with, nowadays most of the people are busy with theit work, they are going out daily for job or study.
Error: theit Suggestion: their

'On the other hand' means However. It doesn't mean 'On another hand'