You are hereSome people prefer to plan activities for their free time very carefully. Others choose not to make any plans at all for their free time. Compare the benefits of planning free time activities with the benefits of not making plans. Which do you prefer -

Some people prefer to plan activities for their free time very carefully. Others choose not to make any plans at all for their free time. Compare the benefits of planning free time activities with the benefits of not making plans. Which do you prefer -

Nodira's picture

By Nodira - Posted on 19 January 2013

Some people prefer to plan activities for their free time very carefully. Others choose not to make any plans at all for their free time. Compare the benefits of planning free time activities with the benefits of not making plans. Which do you prefer - planning or not planning for your leisure time.

Everybody enjoys having free time to spend doing their favourite activities such as playing, watching movies, hanging out with friends and, it is the moment when people free from their daily occupations & obligations. Each one of them has their own way to pass away this time. Some people prefer to plan activities for their spare time very carefully, others prefer not to make any plan. Both of these approaches have some benefits that should be discussed.

From the one side, planning nothing for some leisure time has some benefits. It releases that people from being all the time under pressure of planning activities and controlling the time. Those things can bore people, especially, if they fail in keeping their plan. In addition, knowing nothing about what to do in the free time can be exciting because, it lets man to feel pleasure what they suddenly decided to do rather than doing what was planned to be done.

From the other side, careful planning also has many advantages. In the business world free time is very valuable for people they want to spend their time properly. A person should plan ahead, in order to enjoy activities without wasting time. As we know time is money! &, life is short so it is better to plan what we want to as not to miss anything important. Besides, it is the key to live organized and free of stresses from unexpected problems when person don't plan of their leisure time they don't know what to do.

To sum up, it is impossible to plan our activities everytime, but. we can learn to manage our time by handling such situations. Therefore, I would prefer to plan my activities to save my time.

ramatfrod france

User comment: I just want to chat in English for a while to improve my speaking skills

indesfrqjj france

The chart below show the number of Japanese tourists travelling abroad between 1985 and 1995 and Australian share of Japanese tourist market. surjeet singh
Should smoking be banned? Samira
Some people believe that electronic calculators should not be allowed in school until after the pupils have mastered mental arithmetic. Others believe that calculators save pupils time, especially with complicated calculations.Discuss both views and give Yora
There are no longer enough natural resources to sustain current levels ofeconomic growth. To what extent do you agree or disagree with this statement? AMIT KUMAR
The two charts below show changes in world population by region between 1900 and 2000. Mita Puspasari
A different range of technology available increase the gap between the rich and poor people. Do you agree and disagree? miswar
the table below gives information on consumer spending on different items in five different countries in 2002. summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant Domilina
In the future, we will have more and more leisure time as machines replace many of the tasks we do at home and at work.Discuss the benefits this will bring and also the problems it will cause. Sekar Hanafi
A healthy person is often described as someone who has good diet, get plenty of exercise and avoid stress. What should people do stay healthy in your country. nikita sticky icon
In some countries young people are encouraged to work or travel for a year between finishing high school and starting university studies.Discuss the advantages and disadvantages for young people who decide to do this. eddysuaib

some people think that strict punishments for driving offences are the key to reducing traffic accidents.others,however,believe that other measures would be more effective in improving road safety. Discuss both these views and give your own opinion gincysusan
Should arts-related entertainment venues such as museums and art galleries be free of charge for the general public, or should a charge apply for admittance? kohbarfi
The climograph below shows average monthly temperatures and rainfall in the city of Kolkata. eddysuaib sticky icon
tourism place in our townMiemie and Randayan Island yeran zeal
Some people think that in the modern world we are more dependent on each other, while others think that people have become more independent. Discuss both views and give your own opinion. skeet
You should spend about 20 minutes on this task.You have just spent a weekend at a friend’s house. When you returned home, you discovered you have left a coat containing some belongings in his house.Write a letter to your friend telling him that you left t eddysuaib sticky icon
Do you thin business should hire employees who will spend thier entire lives working for the company? Explain why you agree or disagree. the beauty of E... sticky icon
The graph below shows the percentage change in the nubmer of international students graduating from universities in different Canadian provinces between 2001 and 2006.-alam-(re-write) eddysuaib
The table below gives information about the underground railway systems in six cities. eddysuaib
Argumentative Essay: Advantages and Disadvantages of Using the Internet alfitrah8.5

Some people think the environmental protection can only be addressed at international level. Do you agree or disagree? shi24 sticky icon
The chart below shows the total number of minutes of telephone calls in the UK, divided into three categories, from 1995-2002. Lê Kim Kiều Anh sticky icon
Some people think the environmental protection can only be addressed at international level. Do you agree or disagree? white_eagle@live.cn
Some people agree that teachers should be strict with their students; others believe that teachers with friendly approach will achieve better results. Discuss and give your opinion. Justin sticky icon
Recycling is a pointless activity, it is fraught with inefficiency. Governments need to develop policies to tackle waste and other issues at source. Farkhad
People nowadays live longer than they used to. What caused this situation? Is it a negative or positive development? Justin sticky icon
Many people think that money brings hapiness,others think that having too much money is a probelem.discuss both views and give your own opinion? gurtej sidhu
Under British and Australian laws a jury in a criminal case has no access to information about the defendant's past criminal record. This protects the person who is being accused of the crime.Some lawyers have suggested that this practice should be change Shokh sticky icon
"Prevention is better than cure."Out of country's health budget, a large proportion should be diverted from treatment to spending on health education and preventive measures. carmela6 sticky icon
Unemployment figures amongst women Mubariz

Write a letter to a manager of the taxi company to complain about the problem with the taxi service used by you.• When and where you used the taxi• Describe a problem you have faced• What do you expect the manager to do? swapnay sticky icon
The charts below give information on the ages of the populations of Yemen and Italy in 2000 and projections for 2050Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant Shokh sticky icon
Media portrays young people as lazy and disrespectful.Do u think this true?Are young people today worse than their parents or does ,every new generation get criticized by older people? awais sticky icon
International community must act immediately to ensure all nations to reduce their consumption of fossil fuels e.g gas and oil. To what extent do you agree or disagree Lê Kim Kiều Anh sticky icon
Some people think saving money is good, but others think that spending money is a better way to enjoy life. Discuss both views and give your own opinion. gainer04 sticky icon

more words, higher marks.