You are hereSome people prefer to plan activities for their free time very carefully. Others choose not to make any plans at all for their free time. Compare the benefits of planning free time activities with the benefits of not making plans. Which do you prefer -

Some people prefer to plan activities for their free time very carefully. Others choose not to make any plans at all for their free time. Compare the benefits of planning free time activities with the benefits of not making plans. Which do you prefer -

Nodira's picture

By Nodira - Posted on 19 January 2013

Some people prefer to plan activities for their free time very carefully. Others choose not to make any plans at all for their free time. Compare the benefits of planning free time activities with the benefits of not making plans. Which do you prefer - planning or not planning for your leisure time.

Everybody enjoys having free time to spend doing their favourite activities such as playing, watching movies, hanging out with friends and, it is the moment when people free from their daily occupations & obligations. Each one of them has their own way to pass away this time. Some people prefer to plan activities for their spare time very carefully, others prefer not to make any plan. Both of these approaches have some benefits that should be discussed.

From the one side, planning nothing for some leisure time has some benefits. It releases that people from being all the time under pressure of planning activities and controlling the time. Those things can bore people, especially, if they fail in keeping their plan. In addition, knowing nothing about what to do in the free time can be exciting because, it lets man to feel pleasure what they suddenly decided to do rather than doing what was planned to be done.

From the other side, careful planning also has many advantages. In the business world free time is very valuable for people they want to spend their time properly. A person should plan ahead, in order to enjoy activities without wasting time. As we know time is money! &, life is short so it is better to plan what we want to as not to miss anything important. Besides, it is the key to live organized and free of stresses from unexpected problems when person don't plan of their leisure time they don't know what to do.

To sum up, it is impossible to plan our activities everytime, but. we can learn to manage our time by handling such situations. Therefore, I would prefer to plan my activities to save my time.