Essay topics: Some people prefer to plan activities for their free time very carefully. Others choose not to make any plans at all for their free time. Compare the benefits of planning free time activities with the benefits of not making plans. Which do you prefer - planning or not planning for your leisure time.
Everybody enjoys having free time to spend doing their favourite activities such as playing, watching movies, hanging out with friends and, it is the moment when people free from their daily occupations & obligations. Each one of them has their own way to pass away this time. Some people prefer to plan activities for their spare time very carefully, others prefer not to make any plan. Both of these approaches have some benefits that should be discussed.
From the one side, planning nothing for some leisure time has some benefits. It releases that people from being all the time under pressure of planning activities and controlling the time. Those things can bore people, especially, if they fail in keeping their plan. In addition, knowing nothing about what to do in the free time can be exciting because, it lets man to feel pleasure what they suddenly decided to do rather than doing what was planned to be done.
From the other side, careful planning also has many advantages. In the business world free time is very valuable for people they want to spend their time properly. A person should plan ahead, in order to enjoy activities without wasting time. As we know time is money! &, life is short so it is better to plan what we want to as not to miss anything important. Besides, it is the key to live organized and free of stresses from unexpected problems when person don't plan of their leisure time they don't know what to do.
To sum up, it is impossible to plan our activities everytime, but. we can learn to manage our time by handling such situations. Therefore, I would prefer to plan my activities to save my time.
- Some people claim that not enough of the waste from homes is recycled. They say that the only way to increase recycling is for governments to make it a legal requirement.To what extent do you think laws are needed to make people recycle more of their wast (0)
- The diagram below shows the structure of a basic rocket engine (33.3333)
- The pie graphs below show the result of a survey of children's activities. The first graph shows the cultural and lesure activities that boys participates in, whereas the second graph shows the activities which girls participate. (90)
- The graph below compares figures for the production and consumption of energy in the US from 1950 to 2000. It also predicts figures for 2025 (55)
- The charts below give information about the way in which water was used in different countries in 2000 (60)
- In many countries children are engaged in some kind of paid work. Some people regard this as completely wrong, while others consider as valuable work experience important for learning and taking responsibility (70)
- Many old buildings are protected by law because they are part of a nation's history. however should be knocked down to make way for new ones because people need houses and officesHow important is it to maintain old buildings? should history stand in the w (80)
- Some people prefer to plan activities for their free time very carefully. Others choose not to make any plans at all for their free time. Compare the benefits of planning free time activities with the benefits of not making plans. Which do you prefer - (75.38460000000001)
- Problems surrounding people & their solutions (60)
- People learn in different ways,. Some people learn by doing things, other, people learn by reading about things, others learn by listening to people talk about things, which of these method of learning is best for you? Use specific examples to support you (66.36360000000001)