Some people prefer to spend their free time outdoors. Other people prefer to spend their leisure time indoors. Would you prefer to be outside or would you prefer to be inside for your leisure activities? Use specific reasons and examples to explain your c

Some people prefer to spend their free time outdoors. Other people prefer to spend their leisure time indoors. Would you prefer to be outside or would you prefer to be inside for your leisure activities? Use specific reasons and examples to explain your choice.

Free time is proper circumstance which has given numerous benefits. Some people believe that spend their free time is good because they be able to take advantages of it and do something which they yet experienced or tried. They can visit someplace which they never stayed there or just keep indoors and do their time-table or in order try to do something new. Whatever they want to do certainly neglected from entertain, but not rule out the possibility when free time is coming also can be related with studying time-table. In my sight, I argue that spend free time constantly gave some space for people who needed the time to finish anything that unaccomplished.

The first, visiting somewhere is one of outdoors activity which someone never visiting there and knowing what things pertained in it. For me, approximately a couple of months ago, I have got 3 weeks free day not need to attend the classes and spent my leisure time for studying more concern French literature, which my course provided the vacation time to their students for getting new things that they never been around about it. I enjoyed to read French Literature at a park in the downtown. In addition, during the time, I also using it for visiting my childhood who lived at other city. His city located enough far of mine, exactly more around 310 miles from my hometown because still in the same province. At there, my friend and I tried bury out our gold times when we were at Senior High School and how was memorable moments could be. This is one of my reasons which I prefer going outdoors to spend my free time.

However, others believe that stay indoors in several their times is better idea to spend their leisure time. For instance, during the holiday time, they can do anything that they yet finished like continuing their assignment till done in home as good students. Besides, they also keen on make a project which is only doing it at home, because the project must be create by software. Surely connected with living room, it means only do it at Indoor.

Finally, this is a concern for humans on facing leisure time which they must be wise in order choose activities as subjects to take the advantages that they will spend and get the impacts of it. I prefer to go outdoors when I have it again, finishing something in free time always increase my moody to do and enjoy something news, outdoor activity has role as entertain and experience.

in order try to do something new.
in order to try something new.

Sentence: However, others believe that stay indoors in several their times is better idea to spend their leisure time.
Description: A determiner/pronoun, post-determiner is not usually followed by a determiner, possessive
Suggestion: Refer to several and their

Sentence: Besides, they also keen on make a project which is only doing it at home, because the project must be create by software.
Description: The token on is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to on and make

Sentence: Finally, this is a concern for humans on facing leisure time which they must be wise in order choose activities as subjects to take the advantages that they will spend and get the impacts of it.
Description: The fragment order choose activities is rare

Sentence: I prefer to go outdoors when I have it again, finishing something in free time always increase my moody to do and enjoy something news, outdoor activity has role as entertain and experience.
Description: A pronoun, nominal is not usually followed by a noun, singular, common
Suggestion: Refer to something and news

Maybe this one: http://www.testbig.com/question/grammar