Some people prefer to spend their lives doing the same things and avoiding change. Other, however, think that changes is always a good thing.

A commonly held belief is that some men tend to abide by repetitive affairs in their lifetime. Furthermore, they omit any alterations. Even though, another part of human beings prefer to follow modifications in their lives. In my essay, I intend to discuss both opinion expressed.

One argument put forward of upholding the statement, that it is better to maintain constancy, is the fact that by doing this individuals provide themselves much more convenient, quiet, and full of safety life. To be more precise, avoiding considerable transitions, they are escaping to live life on the edge. A good illustration of this is that if individuals avoid any quaint changes in their appearance, they will never be condemned by community about their externality. As a consequence, this would enable them to live quite comfortable life.

Other people argue that it is significant to have appreciable alterations during the life. What this means is that these modifications make our life more colorful, fascinating, and amusing. Evidence for this is provided by the fact that when people stop enjoying excitement from their work, they can alter their monotonous job. As a result, getting their priorities right human beings replace their monotonous routine with much more gripping life.

Taking everything into account, I therefore conclude that making changes in life is preferably than to lead the same life. I firmly feel that life is too short to expend it to uniform occasions. This would help us to easily overcome any difficulties and advance our daily routine

Sentence: Taking everything into account, I therefore conclude that making changes in life is preferably than to lead the same life.
Description: The fragment is preferably than is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace preferably with adjective