Some people prefer to spend their lives doing the same things and avoiding change. Other, however, think that change is always a good thing.

In this world, some people give their lives for simmilar activity and avoiding become doing the different things. Here in Indonesia, people usually doing the new thing that change become a new one.

A group of people who think to do simmilar activity in every day say to avoid because it could help them in simply activity and it could make easy activity in every day. Moreover , it could give them positive impact in their live. For example, they direct easy to do activity. On the other hand, they avoid the different live because it has negative impact to their live. For example, a changing could make them become different attitude and give more mistake to them.

On the other hand, some people do the different activity every day because they bored with the same things. Usually, every person need change, and especially in their daily live such as eat, drink, read, and study. Actually, it could give positive impact to people who do different method in their live. Usually people do the same activity when their sick because they could do more with their body. People live always change. For example, their change from child become teenanger and become adult.

In short, I believe that change is a good thing and it has more benefit for every person that doing the same thing.

Sentence: A group of people who think to do simmilar activity in every day say to avoid because it could help them in simply activity and it could make easy activity in every day.
Description: The fragment day say to is rare

Sentence: In this world, some people give their lives for simmilar activity and avoiding become doing the different things.
Error: simmilar Suggestion: similar

Error: simmilar Suggestion: similar

Sentence: For example, their change from child become teenanger and become adult.
Error: teenanger Suggestion: teenager

Minimum 250 words wanted.