Some people prefer to spend their lives doing the same things and avoiding change. Other, however, think that change is always a good thing.

In this modern era, most of people prefer to keep their activities and prevent to do new activities. However, the other people try to find new challenges in their lives and create their selves become someone else. As a writer, I have several reasons to support people who want to change their normal lives.

The main reason is people must be a minority who always attempt to find new challenges because a minority can lead majorities people. Most of minorities have different argument and idea, which is more effective and imaginative, with majorities. When some people think about something that is reasoning, minorities will try to find something imaginative and unbelievable. For illustration, in most of companies, people who have different idea, argumentation, and opinion have a best position such as boss or general manager because they can think about a plan or prediction of the company's development that people never predict about.

The second reason is people need transformation in their lives and move into better life, so they have to be brave to taste new activities that they never tried to touch before. For example, few people who live in the underrated life must be able to come up into a glory life, so they should find new activities that are able to help them move into a luxury life. When they have found it, they should keep it or find new activities that is different from the last activity.

On the other hand, the other people claim that new activities cannot help them become rich and make them more suffer than before because they are poor after they try to do new activities which are believed by them. So, they only want to stay in the same activities without modification. For example, several Indonesian become poor after they try to move to a new place and start a new life because they try to find prosperity, and it makes them do not believe to try new challenges.

In summary, most of people believe that new action can support them budge into better lives although the others think different activities are not able to force them into superior life. So, what kind of people are you?

Sentence: The main reason is people must be a minority who always attempt to find new challenges because a minority can lead majorities people.
Description: The token is is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: The main reason is that people...

Sentence: For illustration, in most of companies, people who have different idea, argumentation, and opinion have a best position such as boss or general manager because they can think about a plan or prediction of the company's development that people never predict about.
Description: The token a is not usually followed by an adjective, superlative
Suggestion: Refer to a and best

Sentence: The second reason is people need transformation in their lives and move into better life, so they have to be brave to taste new activities that they never tried to touch before.
Suggestion: Refer to is and people

Sentence: When they have found it, they should keep it or find new activities that is different from the last activity.
Description: The fragment new activities that is not usually followed by is
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace is with are