Some people prefer to spend their lives doing the same things and avoiding change. Others, however, think that change is always a good thing. Discuss both these views and give your own opinion.Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples

Some people prefer to spend their lives doing the same things and avoiding change. Others, however, think that change is always a good thing. Discuss both these views and give your own opinion.
Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own knowledge or experience.

Change is the undeniable reality of life. With time everything experiences its impact. Some people are afraid of change while others accept it wholeheartedly. I Believe change bring progress and prosperity.

Acceptance of change depends upon many factors. There are people who are happy with whatever lifestyle they are leading. They are reluctant to change because they do not want to face the difficulties that will arise while inculcating changed lifestyles or working module. One can easily life clerk working in a public sector office leading lazy and non productive lifestyle for years. They lack impetus and motivation to progress. In a similar way there are people who are afraid of the risk associated with the new ventures or ideas. They neither want to shed the aclimatized working nor they possess the courage of adapting newer things.

In contrast there are group of people who accept change positively. They are motivated, vibrant and have the courage of accepting risk associated with newer ventures or plans. These group of people, though sometimes get defeated, but are the one who climbs the sky of success. There are many examples of leading enterpreuners and renowned people who reached to the heights only by accepting change. To these group of people, without change the life is dull and boring. They love the excitment and risk associated with newer things.

In my opinion, I believe one should accept changes but it should be calculated and according to ones ability and experience. If one has to progress, than it is better to welcome newer techniques and ways of work and inculcate good understanding depending upon the respective time.

Sentence: I Believe change bring progress and prosperity.
Description: The fragment change bring progress is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace bring with verb, present tense, 3rd person singular

Sentence: They neither want to shed the aclimatized working nor they possess the courage of adapting newer things.
Error: aclimatized Suggestion: ?

Sentence: There are many examples of leading enterpreuners and renowned people who reached to the heights only by accepting change.
Error: enterpreuners Suggestion: entrepreneurs

Sentence: They love the excitment and risk associated with newer things.
Error: excitment Suggestion: excitement