Some people prefer to spend their lives doing the same things and avoiding change others however think that change is always a good thing

Some people prefer to spend their lives doing the same things and avoiding change. others, however, think that change is always a good thing.

Changing is an inevitable part of life and adapting to changes is mostly a hard part of it. Changes can affect our lives in both positive and negative ways, but despite the type of the changes, some people avoid dealing with that and some other admire that.

On one way, changes could have advantages. Now, when we live in the information era, through the last years world saw the prfouns changes in all aspect of life. Considering communication technology as an example, which is noticeably varied through the last decade. If one avoids to become updated, he will fall behind and he can not use th...

to use it's benefits
to use its benefits

Sentence: Now, when we live in the information era, through the last years world saw the prfouns changes in all aspect of life.
Error: prfouns Suggestion: profound