Some people prefer to spend their lives doing the same things and avoiding change Others however think that change is always a good thing Discuss both these views and give your own opinion

Some people prefer to spend their lives doing the same things and avoiding change. Others, however, think that change is always a good thing.
Discuss both these views and give your own opinion

Most of people today have different activities for their life. There are people who like same work and people who like challenge every moment. Sometimes, both of them have advantages and disadvantages.

Firstly, the people love the same activities every time, it is called by human in comfortable zone. However, there are two meanings of “comfort”, lazy and diligent. The human who is diligent and do the same thing, because they have reached their goal, and in the end, they live enjoyable. I think it is for old people. They consume their retirements after working hard when they were young otherwise, if they are still young, they do the same thing in their life every time, it is called by usual people. They have no spirit for changing and move in the other world that has different challenges. But, I believe it depends on their effort. Sometimes, the people who have done some works are luckier than the other one.

Secondly, the people love challenge and changing, it is called by aggressive. It is good for their future life. It is because they admit that they have weak. They have to solve their weak by many wonderful changings. For example, they want health life in old age, so they survive by good lifestyle and eat nutrition food. But, character of aggressive humans also have to control their mind when they are happened by bad situation.

In conclusion, occasionally doing same thing and different thing every day are very good for our life. It is because impossible for people do one of both forever. In life, every people happen both of them and it is because also god has creature the inhabitants in the world with their lucks and fails.

Sentence: It is because they admit that they have weak.
Description: The fragment have weak . is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace weak with adverb

god has creature the inhabitants
god has created the inhabitants