Some people prefer to spend their lives doing the same things and avoiding change. Others, however, think that change is always a good thing. Discuss both these views and give your own opinion.

There is no doubt that people have the different wonders in their daily life. Some people love to do some things and fell bother if their daily life changed. Some people have the different wonders in their daily life. Some people love to do the same things and feel bother if their daily life changed. However others people bored with their same activity and like to change it.

To begin with, some people who fell bothered with the changing have reasons for avoiding it. The reason might causes they have a suitable job for working. They always feel pleasure and fun to work in same place. Although they do the same thing from waking up in the morning to sleep at night, they always like their activity. The occasionally think that if they o thing in consistent time, they will be health, because they do sport, work, rest in their schedule. As a consequence, if thy change, it will have a mass time in their daily life.

In the other hand, there are also some people who really bored with the same things that they do in their daily life. Sometimes, these kinds of people love the name of adventure and explorer. They cannot do like internal people, such as only sitting in front of computer to insert data and do the same thing in their daily life. They called “external people”, who always bored in living behind door. They actually change their activity for taking new experience, changing is always good thing.

In a nutshell, these diverse of people can make an affective activity in this world. I cannot imagine how if the people have the same wonder. In the external working, there are no people who do as the accountant, secretary, staff, who run the company’s job. Those might have a negative impact on world development. So, these different categories are always good thing.

Sentence: Some people love to do some things and fell bother if their daily life changed.
Description: A verb, past tense is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to fell and bother

Sentence: However others people bored with their same activity and like to change it.
Description: A noun, plural, common is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to others and people

Sentence: The reason might causes they have a suitable job for working.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to might and causes

Sentence: I cannot imagine how if the people have the same wonder.
Description: A WH-adverb is not usually followed by a conjunction, subordinating
Suggestion: Refer to how and if

Sentence: As a consequence, if thy change, it will have a mass time in their daily life.
Error: thy Suggestion: No alternate word