Some people prefer to spend their lives doing the same things and avoiding change. Others, however, think that change is always a good thing.Discuss both these views and give your own opinion.

Some people prefer to spend their lives doing the same things and avoiding change. Others, however, think that change is always a good thing.
Discuss both these views and give your own opinion.

Nowadays, challenging of life is hard and day by day, the situation is different in indonesia. In Indonesia, in leisure time of lives the majority of people are comprtable to do in same job because it would be not take a problem. However, some people argue that we have to change our activities or job because the treatment always come to our future. This essay will examine the reasons.

Some people believe that changing leads to get a risk, if we face with problems and difficult to solve, it would be harm our life for example an entrepreneur sold his store to other, then he wanted to buy other stop and the last he was bankrupt, when there is new thing appears all people with failure thing, it could influence for our identity. Event, shake hand always do when we meet other and in recent years. It was lost.

Hoe ever, some people argue that we need changing for making better life, we have to build thing to cover economy if we poor men and if we have job in the something, it would be bored for work. In addition, we can spread our relationship with other and get many experiences because we always find something new in a life.

For this case. I believe that changing could help us getting better because the condition and situation is different everyday but we have to recognize with changing thing because it would also get harm for life.

In conclusion, changing is not something that we must avoiding because it would be occurred and we have to prepare for face with problems that will come.

Sentence: Hoe ever, some people argue that we need changing for making better life, we have to build thing to cover economy if we poor men and if we have job in the something, it would be bored for work.
Description: A pronoun, personal, nominative, not 3rd person singular is not usually followed by an adjective
Suggestion: Refer to we and poor

Sentence: In conclusion, changing is not something that we must avoiding because it would be occurred and we have to prepare for face with problems that will come.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a verb, present participle or gerund
Suggestion: Refer to must and avoiding

Sentence: In Indonesia, in leisure time of lives the majority of people are comprtable to do in same job because it would be not take a problem.
Error: comprtable Suggestion: ?