Some people prefer to spend of their time with friends while other people prefer to be alone. Which way of life do you prefer? Use specific reasons and support for your answer.

There are merely two way to live life. First one, live alone and second one, stay with friends. It is very tough decision to tell which method is the best method to remain alive.To exist, a person should have some pals but also needs some kind of loneliness.

Some people have an argument against the being alone in life. They say that a single human is the more prone of depression in their life. For example, the cases of mental illness are increasing day by day in this world. It is also believed that a single person can not tackle obstacles effortlessly while with help of friends, a person can make the way in mountains. It seems true as in world there are many human who came out from depression with the help of friends or relatives.

Opponents think that it is not good idea to have ally. They claimed that this world human is greedier than past and now, someone can not trust on any one easily. For example, in newspaper, there are lots of criminal cases like rape, murder and robbery so on in which in the most cases involvement of friend is discovered.

Another point is that it is very hard to friend in life, if a person chooses wrong pal than the result can be terrible as I saw in my life that a friends made another friend drug addict.

In conclusion, friends are essential as well as loneliness and a person should select friends wisely in the life.

Sentence: There are merely two way to live life.
Description: The fragment merely two way is not usually preceded by are
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace way with ways

Sentence: Some people have an argument against the being alone in life.
Description: The word being is not usually used as a noun, singular, common
Suggestion: Refer to being

Sentence: They claimed that this world human is greedier than past and now, someone can not trust on any one easily.
Error: greedier Suggestion: No alternate word