Some people regard video games as harmless fun, even as a useful education tools. Others, however, believe that video games are having an adverse effect on the people who play them. In your opinion, do you drawbacks outweigh the benefit?

It is true that video games provide some acceptable influences for games to decline their stress, and some educational games can sharpen their mind. On the other side, playing video games produce dangerous impacts for users who will spend much time for nothing. This essay aims to explain more about video games.

Video games will be useful for workers who get stressed after working hard in the office during the day. They need to refresh their brain with doing alternative ways such as playing video games. It is a suitable activity to decrease their troubles which they bring from their workplac...

playing video games produce dangerous impacts
playing video games produces dangerous impacts