Some people say that advertising encourages us to buy things we really don not need. Others say that advertisements tell us about new products that may improve our lives.which viewpoint do you agree with?

Human-related issues are destined to have bi-dimensional aspects. Advertising is not an exception too.

One group of people shows resistance for it and another group goes for it.It goes without saying that advertising sector is one of the leading sectors in business. It stimulates industry. So it is beneficial at the time of high rates of vacancies. It assures survival of industry in the slump. Moreover, by giving information about different products, it causes people to have more precise and aware point of view over them. Undoubtedly, it will provide a competitive context in which various factories try to make an improvement in terms of quality, to maintain their trade. Above all, it contributes to keeping prices down. So, It appears to be a win-win for costumers.

However, some people come with several compelling arguments that the hazards of advertising are way too much to consider it beneficial. They believe it develops consumerism. It implicitly exploits our thoughts and brainwashes us into purchasing corrupted and useless goods. In this attitude, advertising agencies are accused of exploitation and misleading. So the sooner the society infringes on it, the easier it will be to cope with dangers of advertisements.

In conclusion, I strongly believe rewarding aspects of advertising outweigh its disadvantages. Nevertheless, governments can exercise controlling measures in order to have more clarified and less blatant advertisements in the market.

Need more words.