Some people say that it is not good for children to grow up in the city and that the countryside is more suitable for them. Do you agree or disagree? Support your view with relevant examples.

Living in the countryside or city all the time is an issue. Some people argue that the country side is the best place for their children and other do not agree.
In my opinion, the countryside is the best choice, however I grown up in city. No one can deny cities' facilities such as various schools, hospital and so on, but cities have a dark side. This side is not hidden, every day we see this face such as air pollution. In big city like NY, London because of large amount of cars, factories people in big cities suffer air pollution and it is harmful for everybody especially children. In contrast, the countryside has fresh air. Fresh air is very useful for children' health. Children can play sport in outdoors.

Another benefit of the countryside is fresh foods. Foods and air are the main growth factor and you can find both of them in the country side. Every child likes plays outdoors, rides a bike, running and so on. Cities are crowded with people, buildings, and roads and so on. Majority of family live in small apartment that does not has a yard. Moreover, in cities you rarely know your neighborhood, so in the most time you live with a lot of stranger. Besides, it is possible that some of these strangers might be criminal.

As mention before, cities have a lot of facilities like modern educational system. In fact every parent like their children has the best education and the best facilities. Nobody could say the countryside has not these facilities. I grown up in city and went to school, we were more than 400 students in the school, and every classroom was full of students. Most of the time teachers have not enough time to pay attention to all of us and sometimes it caused some problem. On the other hand, population in the countryside is not an issue.

To sum up, I believe cities are good for adults not for children, although, all of us cannot move to the countryside because of our jobs. Today, thanks to new technology like internet we can found new information about everything everywhere. We can participate in MIT course via the internet or buy a book online or watch a movie. Consequently, we can access to most of the facilities of cities when we live in the countryside and have these hope that our children are healthy.

however I grown up in city.
however I was grown up in city.

Majority of family live in small apartment that does not has a yard.
Majorities of family live in small apartment that does not has a yard.

Sentence: I grown up in city and went to school, we were more than 400 students in the school, and every classroom was full of students.
Description: The fragment I grown up is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace grown with verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive

Sentence: Today, thanks to new technology like internet we can found new information about everything everywhere.
Description: The word found is not usually used as a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to found

Don't repeat words, phrase or sentences.