Some people say that parents have the most important role in a child’s development. However, others argue that other things like television and friends have most significant influence. Discuss both views and give your own opinion.

It is irrefutable taken in the grant that the personality and characteristics play an vital role in every individual's life. Some people have the intention that these characteristics are developed in children due to their parents influence. It is true to a certain extent but we cannot ignore the other factors that influence a child's growth.

to commence with,parents are the first living being with whom kids interact. Pupil learn ABC of Culture, Tradition,Customs and basic morals from their parents as the "Parents are the first tutor". Moreover, some children chose their profession by their parents desire. Such as. a child chose the profession of a doctor because at his/her childhood age he/she influence by his/her Doctor father clading a white coat and using a stethoscope.

On the other hand,other factors also impact a child's development like T.V.Pupil spend their leisure time by watching T.V and are affected by their favorite celebrities then consequently, start following their path, lifestyle even their clothes. Furthermore, friends also impact a child's mind in both the ways positively as well as negatively. For instance, by watching their friends buying expensive toy then they also demands to their parents for the same expensive toy.

In a nut shall, the parents influence is more on every kid's mind and also it is important for their development. Because parents always influence their children in positive way. Alternatively, the affect of other factors could be positive or negative.

Sentence: Pupil learn ABC of Culture, Tradition,Customs and basic morals from their parents as the 'Parents are the first tutor'.
Description: The fragment Pupil learn ABC is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace learn with verb, past tense

Minimum 250 words wanted.

Always put a space after punctuation marks. E-rater is sensitive.