Some people say that tourism has many negative effects on the countries that people travel to. How true s this statement? What can tourist do to reduce the harmful effects f tourism on local culture and environments?Give your reason include your any relev

Some people say that tourism has many negative effects on the countries that people travel to. How true s this statement? What can tourist do to reduce the harmful effects f tourism on local culture and environments?Give your reason include your any relevant examples

As the highest populated country in South Asia Region, Indonesia has many tourism destinations to provide not only Indonesia citizen, but also international tourist. Differently, tourist caused negative effects to the environment, culture and local people. I am personally convinced that both of them have some reasons and there will be the ways to reduce the harmful effects.

To begin with, Indonesia, which is located in equator line with tropical season has many tourism destinations such as beach, mountain, museum and temple. Moreover, local people have kindness to welcome tourist. Further, Indonesia has increased the number of tourist. For example, Raja Ampat Island as the heaven of snorkeling and diving with coral in Papua was indicated five times of increasing tourist number for five years ago. By that, we can see some coral damages that threatening the habitat of some species of sea animals. On the other hand, many famous tourism destinations have serious problem in crowdedness that influences local people. After all, these conditions trigger some people do a crime to tourist.

Nevertheless, we would appreciate tourist that visited our country and said good stories over the world. Accordingly, Indonesian Minister of Economic and Finance, Mr.Alam Affan Fadlansyah, economic growth of local people showed three times larger than previous in three most visited island such as Bali Island, Papua, and Nusa Tenggara Island. Furthermore, international tourists trigger local people to earn many languages. The number of youth that learned many languages has improved three times on Bali Island since 2010. Besides, the spreading of cultures and customs of Indonesia boomed in international level by openness on the tourism.

From my personal point views, I think tourism has improved economic, culture, and customs of local people. Whereas, some negative effect such as damage and crowdedness of environment happened. After all, government should take a strike regulation to limit the number of tourist. Moreover, government should provide amount money to make rehabilitation and protection to the environment around tourism destinations. These aims not only become government's responsibilities, but also tourist, local people, tourism developer, and all of us. We might have specific advertisement how our grandchildren have a right to travel around all beautiful places in this world. Certainly, we should start from habit of protection by ourselves. Saving the earth is simple way by taking rubbish in appropriate place, leaving unless of sign and keeping the ancient places better.

To sum up, tourist bring many benefits for local people even some negative effect happened. Government as crucial key can make a regulation to limit the tourists in same time. Besides, tourists have responsibilities to keep their destinations safe from damage by doing appropriate things only.

some negative effect such as
some negative effects such as

tourist bring many benefits
tourists bring many benefits

Need to put more content for 'What can tourist do to reduce the harmful effects f tourism on local culture and environments?'