Some people say that tourism has many negative effects on the countries that people travel toHow true is this statement ? What can tourists do to reduce the harmful effects of tourism on local cultures and environments ?

Some people say that tourism has many negative effects on the countries that people travel to

How true is this statement ? What can tourists do to reduce the harmful effects of tourism on local cultures and environments ?

Ten years past since developing country has had developing their tourism industry many changes happen. These countries receive number of tourist and offer many facilities for them. In Indonesia, this brings advantage for local’s economics and create job, but it can also cause problems. This essay wants to explain how these points impact for tourism development.

In my view, departing of tourist numbers brings many things such as crowded, cultural acculturation, and also wastes. Tourism development was usually followed by entertainment media and other infrastructures to support tourism service too. Whereas it can be impact trading growth in the good side and traffic in the bad side. This condition followed by huge wave of cultural acculturation from the origin of tourist and local culture. Local inhabitant tend to imitate the new culture, it can be the impact for decreasing local wisdom while we cannot protect it well. Other things that we should aware that depend on tourism developing is waste. Number of tourist departs and all of their activities can be increasing waste production. Let us imagine, familial travel which brings four or five members in once vocation produce 1 kg waste a day in a range, how much waste production in a week or a month vacation? The worst happen that government seems like unready with the facilities. We can see airport and public area in Bali which already provide basket for trash, but it is unaware in the rural area which aims for lower cost tourism.

Considering effect from local’s side is not wise enough. We should see from the tourist view too. Based from the aim of the essay, let me explain about the preparation that suitable for tourist related their holiday. Firstly, they can plan where the destination they want to go and the purpose what they want to get there. For person who wants quiet place and avoid crowded, I suggest plateau area or origin rural coastal. For those who want entertain in, big cities is preferable that provide various entertainment events. Secondly, they should take information about the destination; it can be helpful for culture adaptation. Lastly, better whether use initial observation to finding and learning about the rules there.

To sum up, I believe tourism has many benefits for everyone. However, these group inhabitants, governments, and also tourists itself should move. Think about protecting tourism location and reducing negative impact from irresponsible tourist behavior depend on each element standing in the right way.

Ten years past since developing country has had developing their tourism industry many changes happen.
Suggestion: Can you re-write this sentence?

Sentence: Let us imagine, familial travel which brings four or five members in once vocation produce 1 kg waste a day in a range, how much waste production in a week or a month vacation?
Description: The fragment in once vocation is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace once with adjective

Sentence: For person who wants quiet place and avoid crowded, I suggest plateau area or origin rural coastal.
Description: A noun, singular, common is not usually followed by an adjective
Suggestion: Refer to origin and rural

Sentence: For those who want entertain in, big cities is preferable that provide various entertainment events.
Description: The word in is not usually used as an adverb, particle
Suggestion: Refer to in

Sentence: Lastly, better whether use initial observation to finding and learning about the rules there.
Suggestion: Refer to use and initial

Still have grammatical issues. Read a good grammar book.