Some people say TV has left family members unable to communicate with one another Do you agree or disagree Use specific examples and reasons to explore your opinion

Some people say TV has left family members unable to communicate with one another. Do you agree or disagree? Use specific examples and reasons to explore your opinion

The invention of television is one of the greatest humankind's invention in 19th century. Some people think that the usage of television negatively affect the communication between the family members. Personally i think that watching television has brought so many advantages as well as disadvantages.

To begin with, nowadays most of the children and adults spend more time watching television than on almost any other activity. Television brings lot of benefits for us which helps the people to criticize the violence, sexism, and racism in many different programmes and helps to gain lattest n...

Sentence: Television brings lot of benefits for us which helps the people to criticize the violence, sexism, and racism in many different programmes and helps to gain lattest news at a time itself through flash news channels.
Error: lattest Suggestion: latest

Sentence: On the other hand, some studies show that the exessive television watching causes some harmful effects of the people such as the impairmentof people's ability to think and imagination.
Error: impairmentof Suggestion: implement
Error: exessive Suggestion: excessive

Sentence: Some study found that addicted television viewers have a shortened attention span and lack of reflectiveness.
Error: reflectiveness Suggestion: No alternate word