To some people studying the past has little value in the modern world. Why do you think it is important to do so? What wil be the effect if children are not taught history?

One half of population thinks that being knowledgable in a history of a certain country or nation does not have a significant impact to today's life. However, this can reflect on the growing generation, and no one knows will it affect efficiently or not. To my mind, it does not play a big role at the present. Despite the fact that neither of people suffers from learning the past, at the same time, this does not bring any virtues to modern society.

Firstly, stopping teaching history to pupils is going to have various effects, since the desire of knowing the past of ancestors totally depends on children themselves. To my way of thinking, the overwhelming majority will only be happy to not to have this kind of subject on their schedules, as not every student is ready to perceive too much data. Besides, some of them are not responsible for learnig information, and they may get in troubles with teachers and own parents for low progress.

Moreover, the huge amount of information, written in the history books are wrong, because no one in the world knows exactly when some special events have happened. The history is always written by winners, therefore, those people could write invalid information in order to leave own names in the history for ever.

The third thing that needs to be taken into account is that the description of many historical events such as wars, violence etc. is more often thant not, written cruelly, what can damage kids psyche. In the yearly ages it is not formed yet, and its damaging may be the reason of serious future diseases.

To draw the conclusion, even though it is not very crucial for children to study history properly, those, who are not aware of who are they, from where did they come and who their ancestors were in the past, will not be capable to to survive as adequate as others. The reason is that uneducated people are just waste to a community.

no one knows will it affect efficiently or not.
no one knows whether it will affect efficiently or not.

Sentence: To my way of thinking, the overwhelming majority will only be happy to not to have this kind of subject on their schedules, as not every student is ready to perceive too much data.
Description: The token to is not usually followed by a negator
Suggestion: Refer to to and not

Sentence: One half of population thinks that being knowledgable in a history of a certain country or nation does not have a significant impact to today's life.
Error: knowledgable Suggestion: knowledgeable

Sentence: Besides, some of them are not responsible for learnig information, and they may get in troubles with teachers and own parents for low progress.
Error: learnig Suggestion: learning

Sentence: The third thing that needs to be taken into account is that the description of many historical events such as wars, violence etc. is more often thant not, written cruelly, what can damage kids psyche.
Error: thant Suggestion: No alternate word