Some People think that all school should learn a foreign language Others think that a student should not be required to learn a foreign language if he or she does not have talent for it

Some People think that all school should learn a foreign language. Others think that a student should not be required to learn a foreign language if he or she does not have talent for it.

It is true that every single student at school should study a foreign language which will be useful to support them to improve their knowledge. People believe that student who do not have talents will be failed or do for nothing. This essay will explain about learning any other languages for pupils.

A foreign language is very important for scholars to gain benefits in higher level of their education, and they are able to obtain more references from other western resources, so they will select something which one is better than the others. A language can also help educated people to communic...

Sentence: A language can also help educated people to communicate each others in long distance by understanding contents of the conversation.
Description: A determiner/pronoun, singular is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to each and others

when they do not have goo ability.
when they do not have good ability.

The first reason should talk about 'students' not 'scholars'