Some people think that all school students should learn a foreign language Other think that a student should not be required to learn a foreign language if he or she does not have talent for it

Some people think that all school students should learn a foreign language. Other think that a student should not be required to learn a foreign language if he or she does not have talent for it.

It is true that students should learn a foreign language, but some society argue that is not important if students do not have talent for it. While there are some reasons why scholars should not be required to learn a foreign language, I personally believe ability to speak other languages gives a lot of benefits.

Some people argue that master in foreign language is only for people who want to get a job in other countries. So, if they work in local companies, students do not have to study foreign language in the school because domestic corporates use unity language in their country. Evidently, local companies also need human resources who can speak foreign language to communicate with business partners in other countries. Many citizens do not realize how important to learn other languages, such as English and Mandarin. In remote area, perhaps there is no English as one subjects in the school. Society think it is a difficult lesson and they do not have talent before to speak other language. For that reason, teachers and parents in small town never ask pupils to learn it and the students do not have passion to know about foreign language.

On the other hand, learning about foreign language gives a lot of advantages. Today, modern era asks people to have language skill. In Indonesia, many schools mostly in Java Island, adopted foreign languages as one of lessons, such as English, Mandarin, French, Japanese, and Arabic. Being expert in many languages makes communication with other people from other countries more easier. Students should not master all foreign language, but at least they can speak International language, for instance, English. Besides, foreign language becomes the main requirement for scholars who want to study abroad. It is also used as an added value for someone to face real competition in life career.

In conclusion, there are convincing arguments both for and against foreign language, but I believe that students who learn about it will get more advantages than pupils who do not have that talent and never try to study foreign language.

Sentence: It is true that students should learn a foreign language, but some society argue that is not important if students do not have talent for it.
Description: The fragment society argue that is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace argue with verb, past tense

Sentence: Society think it is a difficult lesson and they do not have talent before to speak other language.
Description: The fragment Society think it is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace think with verb, past tense

Sentence: Being expert in many languages makes communication with other people from other countries more easier.
Description: The fragment languages makes communication is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace makes with verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive

The second paragraph is out of topic.