Some people think the best way to reduce crime is by giving longer prison sentence Other however think there are better alternative ways to reduce it

Some people think the best way to reduce crime is by giving longer prison sentence. Other, however, think there are better alternative ways to reduce it.

The crime is always occurs in our society. It has many forms we can know such as robbery, steal, corruption, murder, rape, violent and other. The crimes not only make someone suffered, but also large people. It is can not be removed in our society, because it will and can grow and develop according social dynamics. The government had many to do to decrease it.

There are some suggestion came from the government, academician, and public figures. Some of them suggest that giving longer prison sentence is the best way to reduce crime. They argue that if the prisoner to be punished for a long ti...

The crime is always occurs in our society.
The crime always occurs in our society.

It is can not be removed in our society,
It can not be removed in our society,

Sentence: Many people think that prison is a place that the prisoners can sharing their skills, technique and experience only to the others.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a verb, present participle or gerund
Suggestion: Refer to can and sharing

Sentence: It is make them have more knowledge.
Description: The token is is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to is and make

Sentence: In other wise we must have good system in prison, to make them regret from their guilty, promise to do not anymore, always try to become better than before and can give advantage to the others.
Description: The fragment than before and is rare