Some people think that children should learn how to compete but others think that children should be taught to corporate co become more useful adults Express some reasons to give your own opinion

Some people think that children should learn how to compete but others think that children should be taught to corporate co become more useful adults. Express some reasons to give your own opinion.

Childhood education is one of the debatable topics nowadays as people are becoming more aware of the importance of children's upbringing. Some people believe that a sense of competition in children should be encouraged while others claim that they should have been gregarious. In this essay, I partly agree with the latter view for following reasons.

First of all, it is undeniable that children need to collaborate with others. No sooner is a child born than it becomes a part of society and need to live with other people throughout their life. Thus, if cooperation skills should be taught befor...