Some people think that creative artists should be supported financially by the government of their county while others believe that they should find financial support from other sources instead Discuss both views and give your opinion

Some people think that creative artists should be supported financially by the government of their county, while others believe that they should find financial support from other sources instead. Discuss both views and give your opinion.

An increasing number of people are keen on the art . They claim that the government should allocate a sum of budget to support the arts. However, the others argue that the government funds are limited so the money should be spent in emergency field. It is understandable that people from different background put different interpretation on the same issue.

Those people clime that the government should not neglect the importance of the artists give their cogent reasons for it .Firstly, the arts can help people to relieve stress. For example, listening to opera or appreciating famous paintings...

Don't leave a blank space before punctuation marks.
Leave a blank space after punctuation marks. E-rater is sensitive.