Some people think that the government should increase tax on petrol in order to reduce traffic and pollution. What are the advantages or disadvantages of such a solution?

Nowadays, people who live in the big cities like London, NY have some urban problems such as air pollution or noise pollution. Although urban problems is not a new issue in big cities but there is a few solution for solve them. Unfortunately, the most important problem in the big cities is traffic. Most family has at least one car and prefers to use their private car rather than public transportation. Some people suggest increase tax on fossil fuels like petrol. These solutions have some advantages and some disadvantages.

In my opinion, this solution is good for planet and even every one. Extra tax means more fund for the government so they can spend this money for some needy like build a school or so on. Besides, using car in this situation is not very economical so people use more public transportation instead of their private car. Consequently, we expected to see traffic rate is decrease, although it does not happen immediately.

On the other hand, extra tax has some dark sides too. Firstly, some people have to use their own car for go to work or they work with their car like taxi drivers. Extra tax for these people is like a night mare. Obviously, they will be face with complex situation on the one hand they have to work with their car, and the other hand they have to pay more tax. For solve this situation, they have to increase prices but people will not be happy with prices. Secondly, we expected to see petrol black market. If people buy petrol from this market, they will not have to pay more taxes.

To sum up, I am not totally agreed with this idea. Some country tries to use this solution without think about side effects. I think for reduce traffic at the first step we should optimize public transportation vehicle after that we can increase tax.

Sentence: Although urban problems is not a new issue in big cities but there is a few solution for solve them.
Description: The token for is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to for and solve

Sentence: Extra tax means more fund for the government so they can spend this money for some needy like build a school or so on.
Description: A conjunction, subordinating is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to like and build

Sentence: Firstly, some people have to use their own car for go to work or they work with their car like taxi drivers.
Suggestion: Refer to for and go

Sentence: For solve this situation, they have to increase prices but people will not be happy with prices.
Suggestion: Refer to For and solve

Sentence: Some country tries to use this solution without think about side effects.
Description: A preposition is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to without and think

Sentence: I think for reduce traffic at the first step we should optimize public transportation vehicle after that we can increase tax.
Suggestion: Refer to for and reduce

Same grammar issues. Read a good grammar book and learn how to correct them.