You are hereSome people think that the government should pay for citizens’ health care and education. Others, however, argue that is not the responsibility of the government. Discuss both views and give your own opinion.

Some people think that the government should pay for citizens’ health care and education. Others, however, argue that is not the responsibility of the government. Discuss both views and give your own opinion.

onkey's picture

By onkey - Posted on 23 July 2012

In my point of view, honestly, government indeed no obligation to provides the financial help for individuals to combats the problem that related to the health and eduction.

Certainly, I never denied the significance of the education in present-day society. However, government strives to invest the huge amount in the compulsory education to give everyone the oppotunity of study, but never pay attention to the method to boost the teaching quality, and give convertion to model of instruction. In my opinion, academic atmosphere is more essential to enhance the efficiency of the teaching. I recommend to begin to halve tuition fee and remain some of funds, for the sake of altering the focus on the education quality with larger capital input, even if it would risen to just little people willing to be educated. I firmly believed that the result will be better, therefore, I did not support the government to pay for individuals' education.

In term of health, my view is for government, it is worthwhile to ensure food security rather than affording the medical expense, thereby providing the assistance. For instance, we all know the issue of Sanlu Milk Powder. Besides, there are various of products containing excess toxic elements that did not be discovered so far, but affect human development. It is one of the hand, to get risen to stifle the potential of the disease. on the other hand, improvement of the medical technology is also a necessity. Sometimes the patient is able to afford his or her own fee-for-service, but still cannot avoid the death due to doctors' helplessness.

My opinion is enough ordinary, I just hope the government to do not pour water into a sieve. More haste less speed.