You are hereSome people think that the government should pay for citizens’ health care and education. Others, however, argue that is not the responsibility of the government. Discuss both views and give your own opinion.

Some people think that the government should pay for citizens’ health care and education. Others, however, argue that is not the responsibility of the government. Discuss both views and give your own opinion.

onkey's picture

By onkey - Posted on 23 July 2012

In my point of view, honestly, government indeed no obligation to provides the financial help for individuals to combats the problem that related to the health and eduction.

Certainly, I never denied the significance of the education in present-day society. However, government strives to invest the huge amount in the compulsory education to give everyone the oppotunity of study, but never pay attention to the method to boost the teaching quality, and give convertion to model of instruction. In my opinion, academic atmosphere is more essential to enhance the efficiency of the teaching. I recommend to begin to halve tuition fee and remain some of funds, for the sake of altering the focus on the education quality with larger capital input, even if it would risen to just little people willing to be educated. I firmly believed that the result will be better, therefore, I did not support the government to pay for individuals' education.

In term of health, my view is for government, it is worthwhile to ensure food security rather than affording the medical expense, thereby providing the assistance. For instance, we all know the issue of Sanlu Milk Powder. Besides, there are various of products containing excess toxic elements that did not be discovered so far, but affect human development. It is one of the hand, to get risen to stifle the potential of the disease. on the other hand, improvement of the medical technology is also a necessity. Sometimes the patient is able to afford his or her own fee-for-service, but still cannot avoid the death due to doctors' helplessness.

My opinion is enough ordinary, I just hope the government to do not pour water into a sieve. More haste less speed.

Radio will no longer be able to hold its presence as television and Internet media will replace it very soon. Do you agree or disagree? venugopal sticky icon
International air travel has a negative impact upon the environment and should therefore be restricted.Do you agree or disagree? chen80
should doctors and engineers be paid more than film actors? gillgurpreet
When a country develops its technology, the traditional skills and ways of life die out. It is pointless to try and keep them alive. To what extent do you agree or disagree with this opinion? IEC sticky icon
Increasing the petrol price is the best way to solve growing traffic and congestion problems.To what extent do you agree or disagree. What other measures do you think might be effective. kumargaurav1017 sticky icon
IELTS task 1 Madhuka
Some people think that it is better to educate boys and girls in separate schools. Others, however, believe that boys and girls benefit more from attending mixed schools. Discuss both these views and give your own opinion pip depp
The Internet has dramatically altered our lives over the past few decades. Although some of these changes have been negative, the overall effect of this technology has been positive.What are your opinions on this? panji
more and more students are choosing to study at colleges an universities in a foreign country. Do the benefits of studying abroad outweigh the drawbacks? flvflv
Nowadays the way many people interact with each other has changed because of technology.In what ways technology affected the types of relationships people make?Has this become a positive or negative development? dirgh2002 sticky icon

Water is a natural resource thatshould always be free.Governments should ban the saleof bottled water.To what extent doyou agree or disagree? drjowelynt IELTS Writing Task II
Write complaint letter to the airline manager regarding the behavior of one of staff members on your flight. In your letter- Give full details of your flight.- Say what the problem with the staff member was.- What would you like the manager to do regardin marzieh IELTS
Some people argue that cars should be banned in city centres while others are against this idea. Discuss both sides and give your own opinion. Rahi IELTS
The pie chart shows the amount of money that a children's charity located in the USA spent and received in one year.Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant. raman nmbrbar sticky icon IELTS Writing Task I
Some people think women should be allowed to join the army, the navy and the air force just like men. To what extent do you agree or disagree? eddysuaib IELTS Writing Task II
We are becoming increasingly dependent on computers.They are used in business,hospitals,crime detection and even to fly planes.What things will they be used for in future? Is this dependence on computers a good thing or should we be more suspecious of the dhruv546 IELTS Writing Task II
in the last 20 years, there have been significant develpment s in information technology do you agree or disagree?? nirmal singh virk IELTS Writing Task II
Some people believe that cell phones should be for personal use only; others, however, feel cell phones should be used mostly for work. Discuss both views and give your opinion. devabe2005 IELTS Writing Task II
In many countries children are engaged in some kind of paid work. Some people regard this as completely wrong, while others consider as valuable work experience important for learning and taking responsibility Nodira IELTS Writing Task II
Argumentative Essay: Advantages and Disadvantages of Using the Internet alfitrah8.5 IELTS

Nowadays companies and other organisations are requiring their employees to wear a uniform. Think about jobs where uniform is important. What are the advantages and disadvantages of wearing a uniform? Justin sticky icon IELTS Writing Task II
Topic: Some people believe that visitors to other countries should follow local customs and behavior. Other disagree and think that the host country should welcome cultural differences.Discuss both views and give your own opinion.( Sample_answer_salmon) lambda sticky icon IELTS Writing Task II
In most countries multinational companies and their products are becoming more and more important.This trend is seriously damaging our quality of life. eddysuaib IELTS Writing Task II
Do the dangers derived from the use of chemicals in food production and preservation outweigh the advantages? Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own experience or knowladge. drjowelynt IELTS Writing Task II
It is generally believed that some people are born with certain talents, for instance for sport or music, and others are not. However, It is sometimes claimed that any child can be taught to become a good sports person or musician.Discuss both these views xizon7777 IELTS Writing Task II
Essay topic:Most of big cities are overpopulated. Why do people still move to big cities? Give your opinion and example. Miachel IELTS Writing Task II
Many people believe that the main aim for university education is to help graduates to find better job, while some people believe that university education has wider benefit individual and society. discuss both views and give your opinion. Hao sticky icon IELTS Writing Task II
Increasing the price of petrol is the best way to solve growing traffic and pollution problems. To what extent do you agree or disagree? What other measures do you think might be effective? divyaece0903@gm... IELTS Writing Task II
Some people believe that there should be fixed punishments for each type of crime. Others, however, argue that the circumstances of an individual crime, and the motivation for committing it, should always be taken into account when deciding on the punishm lrana32 IELTS Writing Task II
The two maps below show an island, before and after construction of some tourist facilities.Summarise the information by selectiong and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant. drjowelynt sticky icon IELTS Writing Task I

The diagram below shows the Australian Bureau of Meteorology collects up-to-the-minute information on the weather in order to produce to reliable forecasts. agienugroho91 sticky icon IELTS Writing Task I
Some people think that it is beneficial for students to go to private schools, but other people think that it can have a negative effect. Discuss both opinions and give your own opinions. Hao sticky icon IELTS Writing Task II
The graph below shows the changes in food consumption by Chinese people between 1985 and 2010.Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant. drjowelynt sticky icon IELTS Writing Task I
General Training Task 1Your assignment was due last week. Write a letter to your teacher saying that you did not complete it on time. In your letter saywhat the subject waswhy you didn't complete itwhen will you complete it. Buweni sticky icon IELTS Writing Task I
The chart below shows the amount of leisure time enjoyed by men and women of different employment status.Write a report for a university lecturer describing the information shown below. agienugroho91 sticky icon IELTS Writing Task I
Performance of four different sectors in India between 2000 to 2010 simranvirk sticky icon IELTS Writing Task I
Some people think that professional athletes make good role models for young people, while others believe they don’t.Discuss both these points of views and give your own opinion.Write at least 250 words. eddysuaib sticky icon IELTS Writing Task II

Sentence: In my point of view, honestly, government indeed no obligation to provides the financial help for individuals to combats the problem that related to the health and eduction.
Description: The token to is not usually followed by a verb, present tense, 3rd person singular
Suggestion: Refer to to and provides

Sentence: I recommend to begin to halve tuition fee and remain some of funds, for the sake of altering the focus on the education quality with larger capital input, even if it would risen to just little people willing to be educated.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a verb, past participle
Suggestion: Refer to would and risen

Sentence: However, government strives to invest the huge amount in the compulsory education to give everyone the oppotunity of study, but never pay attention to the method to boost the teaching quality, and give convertion to model of instruction.
Error: convertion Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: oppotunity Suggestion: opportunity