You are hereSome people think that the government should pay for citizens’ health care and education. Others, however, argue that is not the responsibility of the government. Discuss both views and give your own opinion.

Some people think that the government should pay for citizens’ health care and education. Others, however, argue that is not the responsibility of the government. Discuss both views and give your own opinion.

onkey's picture

By onkey - Posted on 23 July 2012

In my point of view, honestly, government indeed no obligation to provides the financial help for individuals to combats the problem that related to the health and eduction.

Certainly, I never denied the significance of the education in present-day society. However, government strives to invest the huge amount in the compulsory education to give everyone the oppotunity of study, but never pay attention to the method to boost the teaching quality, and give convertion to model of instruction. In my opinion, academic atmosphere is more essential to enhance the efficiency of the teaching. I recommend to begin to halve tuition fee and remain some of funds, for the sake of altering the focus on the education quality with larger capital input, even if it would risen to just little people willing to be educated. I firmly believed that the result will be better, therefore, I did not support the government to pay for individuals' education.

In term of health, my view is for government, it is worthwhile to ensure food security rather than affording the medical expense, thereby providing the assistance. For instance, we all know the issue of Sanlu Milk Powder. Besides, there are various of products containing excess toxic elements that did not be discovered so far, but affect human development. It is one of the hand, to get risen to stifle the potential of the disease. on the other hand, improvement of the medical technology is also a necessity. Sometimes the patient is able to afford his or her own fee-for-service, but still cannot avoid the death due to doctors' helplessness.

My opinion is enough ordinary, I just hope the government to do not pour water into a sieve. More haste less speed.

Some people believe that there should be a fixed punishment for each type of crime. Other, however, argue that the circumstances of an individual crime, and the motivation for committing it, should be taken into account when deciding on the punishment.Dis nwahyuni
The private motor vehicles has greatly improved individual freedom of movement.Morever,the automobile has become a status symbol.Yet the use of private motor vehicles has contributed to some of today's most serious problems.How can the use of private moto Ashim Shrestha sticky icon
The graph below show the quantities of gods transported in the UK between 1974 and 2002 by four different modes of transport.Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant. qazzass
Education is life long task. Do you agree or disagree? falks405
You are a student who wants to apply to Green Pines College. You are experiencing financial problems at the moment. Write a letter to the Principal of the College explaining your situation and ask for information on scholarships or other means of financia marzieh
The main reason people go to work is to earn money. To what extent do you agree or disagree? bina
Do you agree or disagree English language is important for us? Marchelaona
You are living near a public park and the condition of this park is getting worse than before. Write a letter to the park management and say:- Why are you interested in this park?- What are the problems you are facing?- What are your suggestions for impro rahil
The diagrams below show how chocolate is made and how the price of chocolate bar is divided up among those involved in the process. The diagrams below show how chocolate is made and how thw price of chocolate bar is divided up among those involved in the fikri
The chart below shows the amount of money per week spent on fast foods in Britain. The graph shows the trends in consumption of fast foods.Write a report for a university lecturer describing the information shown below. narmin.19

some people think that strict punishments for driving offences are the key to reducing traffic accidents.others,however,believe that other measures would be more effective in improving road safety. Discuss both these views and give your own opinion gincysusan
Should arts-related entertainment venues such as museums and art galleries be free of charge for the general public, or should a charge apply for admittance? kohbarfi
The climograph below shows average monthly temperatures and rainfall in the city of Kolkata. eddysuaib sticky icon
You should spend about 20 minutes on this task.You have just spent a weekend at a friend’s house. When you returned home, you discovered you have left a coat containing some belongings in his house.Write a letter to your friend telling him that you left t eddysuaib sticky icon
Some people think that in the modern world we are more dependent on each other, while others think that people have become more independent. Discuss both views and give your own opinion. skeet
tourism place in our townMiemie and Randayan Island yeran zeal
The graph below shows the percentage change in the nubmer of international students graduating from universities in different Canadian provinces between 2001 and 2006.-alam-(re-write) eddysuaib
Do you thin business should hire employees who will spend thier entire lives working for the company? Explain why you agree or disagree. the beauty of E... sticky icon
The table below gives information about the underground railway systems in six cities. eddysuaib
The graph below gives information from a 2008 report about consumption of energy in the USA since 1980 with projections until 2030.Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant. shi24 sticky icon

Some people think the environmental protection can only be addressed at international level. Do you agree or disagree? shi24 sticky icon
The chart below shows the total number of minutes of telephone calls in the UK, divided into three categories, from 1995-2002. Lê Kim Kiều Anh sticky icon
Some people think the environmental protection can only be addressed at international level. Do you agree or disagree? white_eagle@live.cn
Some people agree that teachers should be strict with their students; others believe that teachers with friendly approach will achieve better results. Discuss and give your opinion. Justin sticky icon
Recycling is a pointless activity, it is fraught with inefficiency. Governments need to develop policies to tackle waste and other issues at source. Farkhad
People nowadays live longer than they used to. What caused this situation? Is it a negative or positive development? Justin sticky icon
Many people think that money brings hapiness,others think that having too much money is a probelem.discuss both views and give your own opinion? gurtej sidhu
Under British and Australian laws a jury in a criminal case has no access to information about the defendant's past criminal record. This protects the person who is being accused of the crime.Some lawyers have suggested that this practice should be change Shokh sticky icon
"Prevention is better than cure."Out of country's health budget, a large proportion should be diverted from treatment to spending on health education and preventive measures. carmela6 sticky icon
Unemployment figures amongst women Mubariz

Write a letter to a manager of the taxi company to complain about the problem with the taxi service used by you.• When and where you used the taxi• Describe a problem you have faced• What do you expect the manager to do? swapnay sticky icon
The charts below give information on the ages of the populations of Yemen and Italy in 2000 and projections for 2050Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant Shokh sticky icon
Media portrays young people as lazy and disrespectful.Do u think this true?Are young people today worse than their parents or does ,every new generation get criticized by older people? awais sticky icon
International community must act immediately to ensure all nations to reduce their consumption of fossil fuels e.g gas and oil. To what extent do you agree or disagree Lê Kim Kiều Anh sticky icon
Some people think saving money is good, but others think that spending money is a better way to enjoy life. Discuss both views and give your own opinion. gainer04 sticky icon

Sentence: In my point of view, honestly, government indeed no obligation to provides the financial help for individuals to combats the problem that related to the health and eduction.
Description: The token to is not usually followed by a verb, present tense, 3rd person singular
Suggestion: Refer to to and provides

Sentence: I recommend to begin to halve tuition fee and remain some of funds, for the sake of altering the focus on the education quality with larger capital input, even if it would risen to just little people willing to be educated.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a verb, past participle
Suggestion: Refer to would and risen

Sentence: However, government strives to invest the huge amount in the compulsory education to give everyone the oppotunity of study, but never pay attention to the method to boost the teaching quality, and give convertion to model of instruction.
Error: convertion Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: oppotunity Suggestion: opportunity