some people think that hard working and determination factor for being successful in the life.other believe that other factor are important.discuss both side and what is your opinion.

In this rampant age of globalization everyone wants to be a successful life.hard work and determination play elegant role in our life.we can say hard work and determination are keys to make life successful.here i would like to inclined in the favor of this statement that hard work and determination factor for being successful in the life.

To set in, there are numerous point to support my view that hard work and determination are important part of our life.first and foremost,hard work is elegant way for our successful life.it allows, we get habits of work. with the contribution of hard work we able to do any work in any time.hard work enable us to concentration in our work which is more helpful in our life.moreover, is also lucrative for our successful life.determinate mind motivate us to achieve target in the life.it helps us to improve and influence our life.

By contrast, it is universily acknowledge that every sword has two edges.some people think that education, money are the best way to make successful life.they believe that education is benificial factor for our life.they believe that by giving, higher education we cn get best opportunity of jobs in any field which can make successful life.with the help of education we able to solve any problem of life. such as financial,economic and so on.in addition, they think education make us sharp minded which is useful for our bright future.further more, money is strongest key for successful life.if we have money then every work and target easy to achieve.

From my notion, there is no doubt that more and more hard work and determination can solve our difficulties in the way of our life.many factor of hard work and determination are support to make successful life.we can say both are easy keys to get a bright and stress free life and we can make a good position and reputation in our society.i adore both factors.

In a nutshall, after doing a great deal of thought and deliberations .i would say that hard work and determination are factor for bright future.both are huge part of our life.without them person is failed in his life.if we want to maintain strain free life we must be hard working and determined.

Sentence: here i would like to inclined in the favor of this statement that hard work and determination factor for being successful in the life.
Description: The token to is not usually followed by a verb, past participle
Suggestion: Refer to to and inclined

Sentence: By contrast, it is universily acknowledge that every sword has two edges.some people think that education, money are the best way to make successful life.they believe that education is benificial factor for our life. they believe that by giving, higher education we cn get best opportunity of jobs in any field which can make successful life. with the help of education we able to solve any problem of life. such as financial, economic and so on.in addition, they think education make us sharp

Error: cn Suggestion: can
Error: universily Suggestion: university

Sentence: In a nutshall, after doing a great deal of thought and deliberations . i would say that hard work and determination are factor for bright future. both are huge part of our life. w ithout them person is failed in his life.if we want to maintain strain free life we must be hard working and determined.
Error: nutshall Suggestion: nutshell
Error: ithout Suggestion: without

Don't put a space before punctuation marks.
Put a space after punctuation marks. E-rater is sensitive.

Always capitalize the first letter of a sentence.