Some people think that to have a successful life you have to have university education, while others think it’s not that important. Discuss both views and give your opinion based on personal experience and knowledge.

Under the circumstance of massive layoffs and financial turmoil, the importance of university education has been a frequent topic of discussion when students try to decide whether it is worth to attend or not.

Some people believe that the university education is a key determinant of success which is an indispensible part if our lives. This can be best illustrated by that many companies judge one`s value just by flicking his or her resume at the first stage to see whether he or her has a elite school experience , such situation means many students can not even get a chance to be interviewed if they have not reach certain standard. In a addition, the superiority can also be confirmed by the invisible but profound influence the university education can bring to them, such as the like-minded friends, the excellent teachers and numerous knowledge which will be the great wealth on the way to success.

Still, there are also the other people pointing out that the higher education is not so important, there are many other ways leading to the success, and the university is not the only option you have to choose. The best example of those who take a unusual way to go is the writer hanhan, who is undoubtedly the leader of youngsters with his impressive articles and deep attitudes about the society. Moreover, it is known that a great many highly successful entrepreneurs (bill gates,steve jobs etc.)who gave up their studies in the middle could also make great differences which influence the whole world. As a result of mentioned above, it is unreasonable to say that there is a definite link between the success and the university education.

Allover, from my own perspective, I would like to believe that the great achievements are based on personal efforts one paying off, if you could find a suitable way and put the heart into accomplish it, we can make it through in the end.

Sentence: This can be best illustrated by that many companies judge ones value just by flicking his or her resume at the first stage to see whether he or her has a elite school experience , such situation means many students can not even get a chance to be interviewed if they have not reach certain standard.
Suggestion: Refer to ones and value