Some people think that it is better to educate boys and girls in separate schools Others however believe that boys and girls benefit more from attending mixed schools Discuss both these views and five your own opinion

Some people think that it is better to educate boys and girls in separate schools. Others, however, believe that boys and girls benefit more from attending mixed schools.

Discuss both these views and five your own opinion

Co-education has become a debating issue in the society. Some people argue that same school education will bring benefits for both boys and girls, while others contradict this view. In this essay, I will contend the benefits of both views and enlist my opinion.

Co-education has many advantages not only for the children but also for the society. During same school study, boys and girls can learn a lesson of equality and they can compete with each other. This will enable them to easily get adjust in later part of their life. Moreover, this will also bring a sense of confidence and enthusiasm while to talk and work with each other. However, in rare cases, competition can take a form of shame. For instance, if a girl wins then boys might feel insulted and they can start to keep jealous and negative attitude towards each other. In addition to this, study with opposite sex might affect a level of concentration as studies might indulge into the activities to impress each other, have fun and playing attitude.

On the other side, studying in separate school has its own advantages. On a positive side; separate school education will help the students to concentrate to their study only. They can play any activity with each other and can share all sort of ideas. They will not try to compete in a sex category wise. Nevertheless, this education will be a hindrance in many ways. Whenever, boys and girls will come across each other, they will feel shy and hesitate to talk freely.

To conclude, both sort of education has both pros and cons. But today’s time has a competitive nature where both boys and girls have to come across to each other both in the market and in the society, In my opinion, this is far better to educate both sex students in a same school and teach them in a way that its negative will not over weigh its positives in any ways.