some people think that it is better to educate boys and girls in separate schools.Others,however, believe that boys and girls benefit more form attending mixed schools. Discuss both these views and give your opinion.

some countries have single-sex education models.while in others both single sex and mixed school co-exist and it's up to the parents or the children to decide which models is preferable.

some educationalists think it is more effective to educate boys and girls in single-sex schools because they believe this environment reduces distractions and encourages pupils to concentrate on their studies. this is probably true to some extent.it also allows more equality among pupils and gives more freely without gender prejudice.For example,a much higher proportion of girls study science to high level when they attend girls' schools than their counterparts in mixed school do.Similarly,boys in single-sex schools are more likely to take cookery classes and to study languages,which are often thought of as traditional subjects for girls.

On the other hand,some experts would argue that mixed schools prepare their pupils better for their future lives.Girls and boys learn to live and work together from an early age and are consequently emotionally underdeveloped in their relations with opposite sex.They are also able to learn from each other,and to experience different types of skill and talent that might be evident in a single gender environment.

Personally,I think that there are advantages to both systems. I went to a mixed schools,but feel that I myself missed the opportunity to specialise in science because it was seen as the natural domain and career path for girls when I was a boy.So because of that,I would have preferred to go to a boys' school.But hopefully times have changed,and both genders of students can have equal chance to study what they want to in whichever type of school they attend.

Sentence: I went to a mixed schools,but feel that I myself missed the opportunity to specialise in science because it was seen as the natural domain and career path for girls when I was a boy.
Error: specialise Suggestion: specialize

Always put a space after punctuation marks. E-rater is sensitive.