Some people think that it is important to use leisure time for activities that improve in mind, such as reading and doing word puzzles. Other people feel that it is important to rest the mind during leisure time. ( can you please grade this essay out of 9

Some people think that it is important to use leisure time for activities that improve in mind, such as reading and doing word puzzles. Other people feel that it is important to rest the mind during leisure time. ( can you please grade this essay out of 9 )

Everybody started the day off thinking that they will be able to have a good rest later at the end of a long and tiring day. Either that person is studying or working, it is no doubt that nothing better than enjoying the free time doing their favorite activities. Nevertheless, it is debatable on whether we should spend our leisure time doing beneficial activities, or just resting ourselves. It is for certain than different individual will opt for different activities depending on their needs and time.

First of all, it is not good to exaggerate ourselves on doing hefty works all day long, e...

Sentence: A balanced between leisure time and studying or working is vital so that it produce a productive day , nevertheless of the activities done during their free time.
Description: The fragment it produce a is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace produce with verb, past tense

Read this link about sentence length SD:
http://www.testbig.com/question/questions-about-essay-e-rater