some people think that it is important to use leisure time for activities that improve the mind such as reading or doing puzzles.Other people feel that it is important to rest the mind during leisure time.discuss both the views and give your opinion.

Due to advancement in science and technology a man becomes more active and stressful.Thus,spending a leisure time is holding an greater priority.It is pondered that activities that improve the mind like reading books and doing puzzles should be done during leisure time .However ,other people contemplated that rest during free time is more important .I reckon that both perspective will be examined before we finally reach to a conclusion.

To commence with,reading and puzzle increases the knowledge and skills of the persons respectively.This further instill their efficiency in work.As it is seen that people mostly do shopping in their leisure time which is indirectly is in vain whilst above mind improving activities is the right place to spend time.Also,persons with the skills are gift of the society .Their prestige in the society increases .Apart from this ,there are many personal benefits too like these types of activities can make a career of a person .For instance, Ulberto Eco was the professor and he spent his leisure time by writing novels and due to this he had written a famous novel,"The Name of the Rose" which had attained the huge success.

However ,there is counter argument of people which prefers to rest their mind during free time.Doing work each second will decrease one's efficiency in his work and the pressure of work will surge.Thus,it would be better if one rest their mind in leisure time because it will make a free mind without any worries.Therefore, there will be shower of glee.Also sitting with kith an kin while soothing will concrete their relationship which will ulterior enrich the taste of life.

In conclusion,after analyzing both types od spending leisure time activities depends upon the amount of work one pursue during the hole day.Compendium ,one should make the proper balance in the life because it is said that ,"you live a life once,but if you do it right,once is enough"

Sentence: As it is seen that people mostly do shopping in their leisure time which is indirectly is in vain whilst above mind improving activities is the right place to spend time.
Description: The fragment is indirectly is is rare

Sentence: Thus, it would be better if one rest their mind in leisure time because it will make a free mind without any worries.
Description: The fragment one rest their is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace rest with verb, past tense

Don't put a space before punctuation marks.
Always put a space after punctuation marks. E-rater is sensitive.