Some people think that large, impressive buildings are important for a city. Others believe that the money should be spent on improving schools and hospitals.Discuss both these views and give your own opinion.

Some people think that large, impressive buildings are important for a city. Others believe that the money should be spent on improving schools and hospitals.
Discuss both these views and give your own opinion.

Development of infrastructure in the recent years become trending topic. Some people argued that impressive buildings are important for a city, whereas others prefer to maximize schools and hospitals.

Infrastructure building should be based on the need assessment for the city itself. In the Urban area which has better quality in the community service improving of impressive building can be taken as priority. This action is purposed to promote and make a unique anchor for the city to known. Therefore, the other benefit that we can get is, the arrival of tourism increase because of curiosity to see the building. It is means that money exchange will be increase and developing of social economics of inhabitants.

Contrary, in the rural improving community service should be taken as priority. Schools, hospitals, and market is a medium to increasing human life. In the millennium era based on MDGs (Millenium Development Goals) has been standing education and health as a priority. For many developing countries we can see the quality of these building has been worst. For example capacity of hospital fewer than the patients, or three grade student that should share in one class. In other area quantity of the buildings are quiet enough, but it is not followed by the quality. Schools with broken roof or with unrepresentative floor are commonly available in the developing country. See this condition infrastructure development should be purpose to build based community service first.

In conclusion, kinds of building that will improving in the city depend on the requirement of the city. In my opinion need assessment is needed before take decision what field should be improving as priority.

Development of infrastructure in the recent years become trending topic.
Development of infrastructure in the recent years becomes trending topic.

Sentence: This action is purposed to promote and make a unique anchor for the city to known.
Description: The token to is not usually followed by a verb, past participle
Suggestion: Refer to to and known

Contrary,
On the contrary,

Sentence: In conclusion, kinds of building that will improving in the city depend on the requirement of the city.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a verb, present participle or gerund
Suggestion: Refer to will and improving
Description: The fragment city depend on is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace depend with verb, past participle