Some people think lawbreakers should be sent to prisons while others claim they should be made to work in communities Discuss both and give your opinion

Some people think lawbreakers should be sent to prisons while others claim they should be made to work in communities. Discuss both and give your opinion.

Nowadays, the number of crimes becomes higher day by day especially in developing countries. Some people think that the criminals should be prisoned while the others claim that they should be a worker in community. This essay would argue that lawbreakers should be sent to prisons in order to give them rehabilitation in their prison period.

The lawbreakers are people who disobey the law and they have to be punished by government. Some people think that the lawbreakers are not necessary to be sent to prisons, but they have to work in communities. The lawbreakers could earn money by working and they do not need to do crime because most of the cause of crime is about money and economy condition. However, the lawbreakers should be controlled by the police to prevent that they would do crime again.

On the other hand, the other people think that it is too risky to employ lawbreakers to work in communities. They should be prisoned because they have to “pay the bills” for what they have done. It is already clearly seen about how long the lawbreakers would be prisoned in the law policy that was made by government. The weighter their mistakes, the longer their prison period.

Furthermore, the lawbreakers are not just prisoned without any essential program to change their habit. In the prison, they have to be given rehabilitation to change their attitude and to train them become a creative people. It is really important as their preparation before facing their new life without crime. They could do some businesses after finishing their prison period to earn money. They would not do any crime because the could generate money for themselves. Another activity that could be done in rehabilitation is approaching religion knowledge for the lawbreakers.

To sum up, the lawbreakers should be prisoned and have to be given rehabilitation to prepare their life become better after finishing prison period.

Sentence: They would not do any crime because the could generate money for themselves.
Description: The token the is not usually followed by a modal auxillary
Suggestion: Refer to the and could

Sentence: Some people think that the criminals should be prisoned while the others claim that they should be a worker in community.
Error: prisoned Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: The weighter their mistakes, the longer their prison period.
Error: weighter Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: Furthermore, the lawbreakers are not just prisoned without any essential program to change their habit.