some people think that men and women have different qualities that some certain job suitable for men and some are suitable for women. to what extent do you agree or disagree?

In today’s are, men and women has become equally capable working in different job field. More women are now seen to be working than they used to be in the older days. Howerver, it is said that women should only work for ‘women’s job’ and likewise for that in men. In addition, the quality of performance if women and men would exchange their field is still debatable.

To an extent, I agree that some job are better to be done by women or men itself. For example, a profession of gynaecology which involve pregnancy. Women in nature are said to be more sensitive and alert to emotional changes. In addition, female doctor would understand better if there would be changes in the emotional, physiological as well as the physical state of the pregnant women as they themselves would experience it as a woman. Another example would be job that needed man power such as drilling. Field such as drilling has no doubt, needed men power that women will not sufficiently have.

However, as there are more boys and girls being educated in university for the hope of better job, I disagree if women and men should be priorities within each other. Women are now seen to be able to do job that man should do. For example, there are more female president existing in today’s world where they believe it should have been done by men.

In conclusion, employer should work closely with worker to monitor their capability and ability without judging their gender.

men and women has become
men and women have become

Sentence: For example, a profession of gynaecology which involve pregnancy.
Error: gynaecology Suggestion: ?